April DVD: "Live by the Rule of the Rock"

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Huh? There was an animated episode on the Where it all began DVD? I don't remember seeing that on mine. Is it a hidden episode somewhere? :concern:
I think it's only on the Special Editon version of the DVD. The original release had only the regular episodes.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Huh? There was an animated episode on the Where it all began DVD? I don't remember seeing that on mine. Is it a hidden episode somewhere? :concern:
It is under the Special Features.
The Wal-Mart DVD had:
Beginnings
Wembley and the Gorgs
Special Features: Let the Wayer Run

The SE DVD has:
Beginnings
Wembley and the Gorgs
Let the Water Run
Special Features: A Musical History (Fraggle Songs)
The Great Fraggle Freeze (Animated)

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Dang. I only got the wal-mart version, not the special edition version. Man now I feel like I got jipped. Thanks for clearing up the confusion. I may have to get the special edition one just to get the extra episode. They are bound and determined to take all my money. :frown:

Xela

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Dang. I only got the wal-mart version, not the special edition version. Man now I feel like I got jipped. Thanks for clearing up the confusion. I may have to get the special edition one just to get the extra episode. They are bound and determined to take all my money. :frown:
I did the same thing. Only, they got my money because I did buy the special edition one. :smirk:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have all three. The one that first came out then the SE then the Dance your cares away. Can't wait for the next one. I already knew that the first one didn't have any SF expect the 3rd epsiode and Pequin short but I stilled enjoyed it no matter if it didn't have SF.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I still need to get the second one, but I'm sure I'll get it sometime soon.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yay! I just found this was coming out in April!! **Does a little dance**

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
This cover Is AWSOME! I love it! Any word on the Episode list? Whats the deal with Mokey getting cut from everything though? She was cut off of Dance your cares away! She was the last of Sababa to get made, and she is cut out of the beenie's with a DVD! I still love this new cover, I cant stop looking!
Tyler :excited:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
I contacted HIT a while back when that image first appeared online (which was a few months ago). They said it was just a tempory mock-up cover and that the final cover art could (and most likely would) change totaly by April when the DVD is released. HIT still has not announced the episodes or other features and says they will not share that information untill Early/Mid-April.