anything muppets cheer about school

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At Muppet Wiki, there was finally some info posted about Getting Ready for School. On that page, it lists what skits are included. It lists three skits involving Anything Muppets making cheers about school.

I was wonderign if this was a three-part skit or if all three parts are unconnected.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've seen it, but I think it's the same Anything Muppets just doing 3 different cheers about school. It's not connected in the sense that there's an ongoing plot or anything.
One of these days when I get time, maybe I'll try to review that video and add it to that old thread in the SS Merchandise forum!:wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
It's been a while since I've seen it, but I think it's the same Anything Muppets just doing 3 different cheers about school. It's not connected in the sense that there's an ongoing plot or anything.
One of these days when I get time, maybe I'll try to review that video and add it to that old thread in the SS Merchandise forum!:wink:
Do all three skits have the exact same cheerleaders and the exact same background? I know that the first season had a number of skits with cheerleaders, featuring a bald green guy, a blue guy with black hair (he looks like Hard Head Henry Harris without sunglasses), a small purple guy with spikey black hair (looks like Roosevelt Franklin), and an orange girl with long orange hair. Are these the cheerleaders in these skits?

I was looking at a list of what is included, and it seems like most of those skits are ones that I don't ever remember knowing about. The only segments included that I had any knowledge of are ABC-DEF-GHI and The First Day of School. Is the version of ABC-DEF-GHI included on this video the original version (I'm not sure if that version was ever shown past the first season), the late 1980s version, a completely new version, or some different insert that I don't know about (I only know of two versions)?

I noticed that it had ABC-DEF-GHI, where Big Bird mistakes the alphabet as a word. It would have been fitting if this segment was followed by the skit where a girl keeps repalcing letters of the alphabet with Cookie Monster.