1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anyone have a Master Replicas Kermit for sale?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by ElvisMx, Sep 28, 2011.

1. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

Hello!
    I'm new in here, actually, I've been here for about 2 hours now haha.
    I really would like to buy a Kermit MR figure, is there any chance that one of you guys has an extra one?
    The other thing is that I live in Mexico City, and some of the auctions I've seen doesn't ship internationally.
    Thanks very much in advance.
  2. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

How much are you looking to spend?
  3. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

I was thinking about $400 - $450 (including shipping). Is that ok or I'm going too low?
    Reevz1977 likes this.
  4. Walter

Walter Active Member

Did you try Amazon?
  5. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

Yep, but no Kermits available (Only Animal and Gonzo)
  6. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I'll be honest, I highly doubt you will get one for that, but I wish you all the luck in the world!
    ElvisMx likes this.
  7. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

At least thanks for the good wishes my friend haha. Cheers.
  8. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

No worries, the reason I say that is I've been looking for another one and the prices seem way too high and I already own 2, so I cannot justify their high prices :(
  9. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

My guess is that when the new movie is out, lot's of Muppet merchandise will be available. Perhaps some not-so-expensive Kermit replicas as well...
  10. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

I have an extra Kermit available for sale. Not sure what I would sell it for though but I definitely want to sell it. I would have to get at a minimum of $500 not including shipping. As the movie gets closer the demand for these is only going to get higher IMO so I may hang unto it until then.
  11. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

Yep. In 50 days more or less everyone will want one. And lots of guys in there will pay any ammount.