Any word?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if that other place went bankrupt on us. I see why they wanted to strategically hold the figures over and all, but they were off their gourds when they wanted to wait around for the movie...

Foodie

Reaction score
I wonder if that other place went bankrupt on us. I see why they wanted to strategically hold the figures over and all, but they were off their gourds when they wanted to wait around for the movie...
Was it Mind Styles or something like that?:smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sure they probably lost the license as well... Economically speaking, I'm sure they were right in waiting a while... but they were daft to wait until the movie. Dang thing is no where near the green light stage, and they were probably listening only to the rumors that said the movie was coming out this year.

That just doesn't fly with me.
Yeah... I understand that people like these urban vynal things now... and I gotta admit, I'd be open to buying one of them... but I want sculpt, not just a 3-D canvas with a character silk screened on it.

Now, there was this Spongebob Kid's meal promotion I think indie toy makers should have paid attention to... they had the characters in the style of Urban vynal silk screening on a flat, blocky surface... BUT each figure still had a unique shape... I'd like to see something like that, one that uses different parts giving the figures a variety, but still has the painted on appearance. Nice halfway point.