1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Any Night Court fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Princeton, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Princeton Guest

They just started showing this show on TV Land and I love it! Anyone else dig Night Court?
  2. ryhoyarbie Active Member

I watched the marathon this past weekend. I haven't seen the show in 12 years or so. Halarious show.

ryan
  3. McFraggle Active Member

I watched part of the marathon. I've always liked "Night Court." :)
  4. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i saw the Marathon maybe 20-30 eps on TV Land last weekend when is it on Tv Land again
  5. I saw some of the marathon, first time I saw the show since any of its original run. Man, Dan Fielding is awesome, lol. :D

Weeknights at 11:30. :)
  6. Smy Guiley New Member

Is TVLand different in Canada? I can't find Night Court on anywhere, and last weekend was Brady Bunch for us. I thought it was the same channel since, in Canada, we have DejaView and you guys have TVLand.

I'd be very happy if we were getting this show, though. I watched it from day one until it ended!

later
    eric
  7. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

8. JaniceFerSure Active Member

*raising hand* I'm a Night Court fan.
  9. AAO Member

Night Court is a great show! Before I took a trip to Tennessee, I searched my satellite system to find if they were going to air the finale episode. Well, they did. It was titled "Opportunity Knock Knocks". It was a 2-part episode. Probably aired as a full hour episode too. The character's stories didn't seem to add up in the end. I taped it and it was okay. Not the best finale...But I do love the series, I use to watch it with my grandparents all the time! Great show, great comedy. I did like Harry originally on Cheers, then when the guy that played Harry moved to Night Court and played another "Harry" , it seemed to me that the con man Harry from Cheers had his own series! LOL! I love Cheers! It's my favorite sitcom - that and Friends.
  10. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i'm now Recording Night court when it comes on
  11. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I've seen clips from it but never actually seen the show. It looks fun. Ah, the shows I would watch if I had TV Land!
    Erin
  12. Princeton Active Member

heralde likes this.