Any news on the New Muppet Show?

Beauregard

Reaction score
They've had some interesting exposure recently, with interviews and stuff, but a new show...mini-series...movie...tv-movie...dvd release...something would be loverly. (Loverly in this case not being a miss-spelling, just an over ennunciated, slightly sarcastic British pronounciation. "Oh, wouldn't it be loverly...")

unclematt

Reaction score
How about a Muppet Cooking show or Mupet antique road show. Give us something

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well it not tv but try the new muppets .com they have nice little videos that are really funny and cool.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love the unbridaled optimism that keeps this thread up. The Muppets will have another TV show at some point, I agree. But ever since the 2001 pitch pilot tape, they've had nothing but false starts and walked on pseudopods, taking false steps. The Mockumentary had potential, and that's pretty disappointing they didn't finish it.

I want to see the Muppets back on TV, but I think we're going to have a long wait, since someone in charge wants a decent marriage of making the fan happy and making new audiences. And that's going to take some time. They either have to go with the original format, or something that relies a little on it. That seems to be their strength.