Any new ideas for Muppet Movies?

DR. TEETH

Reaction score
Hey ne one out there got some good ideas for a muppet movie or channel write here I'd love to hear some ideas. :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
A movie about how the Electric Mayhem met, and Pigs In Space.

DR. TEETH

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
A movie about how the Electric Mayhem met, and Pigs In Space.
I love to see that Electric Mayhem one or anything that has to do with the Electric Mayhem. They should have a movie that will change muppet history. I've found from other movies such as the rugrats movies they add a new character and from then on that character is on the show. Maybe they should do that. Make a new one or take out an old. it would make it more interesting. :cool:

DR. TEETH

Reaction score
Ok if this is what i have to do. Im gunna have a contest to see who has the best idea for a muppet movie. there will be a 1st 2nd and 3rd place for the contest. heck ill act like Randy, Paula and Simon from american idol when i judge for ur amusment if i have to. i know u guys are creative so come on tell the world how creative u r. What ideas do u have :cool:

Luke

Reaction score
If i win, do i get a million dollar recording contract ?

The King Pepe

Reaction score
How about they are still living in their huge house when some neighbours move in who are the Muppets rivals from their High School years. And the movie then follows their arguements and disagreements, it will be a great reason to add lots of humour.

DR. TEETH

Reaction score
Peppi said:
How about they are still living in their huge house when some neighbours move in who are the Muppets rivals from their High School years. And the movie then follows their arguements and disagreements, it will be a great reason to add lots of humour.
Good Idea, Pepi. That'd be cool. How bout some others.

TimRizzo

Reaction score
Movie ideas (here goes nothing):

-The Muppet Dracula - starring the Count
- Remake the Muppet Movie with the Long John Silver's people chasing Pepe across the country
- Obviously Pigs in Space needs to be made
- Good Fellas with Johnny Fiamma and Sal and Fozzie Bear as the Godfather
- American Pie with Kermit as the Jason Biggs character, Dr. Honeydew as his father, and Clifford as Stiffler
- Jaws starring the plant from Little Shop of Horrors as the shark, Kermit as Brody, Crazy Harry as Quint and Dr. Honeydew as Hooper
- The Italian Job remade yet again with the Muppet bunch (or Oceans 11--same movie anyway)
- Wizard of Muppets starring
Janice as Dorothy
Kermit as the Scarecrow
Fozzie as the cowardly lion
Beaker as the tin woodsmen
Animal as Toto
Dr. Teeth as the Wizard
...and the witch... Gonzo, leading a group of flying chickens

That's all I can think of for now.