Any Ideas for the new Fraggle Rock Episode!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
2.Where no fraggle or Dozzer has gone before:Red Fraggle is helping her friend Cotterpin Dozzer to find a perfict spot to start working on the Dozzer bridge then the 2 friends hear a noise that they never hear before so the friends have to figure out what that sound was and then Red and Cotterpin found a tunnle never been to before and end up in a place where no fraggle or dozzer has gone before.
This one has a lot of potential. Depending on where along the Fraggle/Doozer relationship is (are they still distrustful or have they gotten over it yet?), both could try to solve it their way. Actually, they should run into a problem that requires both Fraggle and Doozer skills. How well they pull it off, though, must be determined by where in the relationship you are. :smile:
Also, if you have this take place after Cavern of Lost Dreams, you get the added bonus of Cotterpin mocking Red about how much better an explorer Gobo is, LOL. :stick_out_tongue:
3.Boober's sleepwalking trubble
Again, this would be awesome. It could be dramatic or hilarious, depending on where you want to go with it. I'm rather fond of Sidebottom, so if I were writing it I'd include him in there somewhere.
6.The disappering Julie:When Julie couldn't have much sleep one night she begang seeing things but she knew someone is coming for her then after school Maya saw a big ugly tode like creature taking Julie away so Maya ran out to get some help by the time she got to Doc's apartment she saw Doc, Sprocket, and the fraggles and Maya told them a tode looking creature to Julie away the fraggles know it is evil Wonder Michmooch.
I may have mentioned my caution with humans in Fraggle tales (as it can devolve into silly fanfic stuff). ON THE OTHER HAND ... THIS has potential. Wander McMooch is the PERFECT guy to join our worlds. He would be the antithesis of what, say, Marjory would do. She would want harmony whereas he would want fame ... or money.
You have some really good ideas. I'd love to see you develop them. <3

Collgoff

Reaction score
Ideas for new episodes of Fraggle rock

This one has a lot of potential. Depending on where along the Fraggle/Doozer relationship is (are they still distrustful or have they gotten over it yet?), both could try to solve it their way. Actually, they should run into a problem that requires both Fraggle and Doozer skills. How well they pull it off, though, must be determined by where in the relationship you are. :smile:
Also, if you have this take place after Cavern of Lost Dreams, you get the added bonus of Cotterpin mocking Red about how much better an explorer Gobo is, LOL. :stick_out_tongue:

Again, this would be awesome. It could be dramatic or hilarious, depending on where you want to go with it. I'm rather fond of Sidebottom, so if I were writing it I'd include him in there somewhere.

I may have mentioned my caution with humans in Fraggle tales (as it can devolve into silly fanfic stuff). ON THE OTHER HAND ... THIS has potential. Wander McMooch is the PERFECT guy to join our worlds. He would be the antithesis of what, say, Marjory would do. She would want harmony whereas he would want fame ... or money.
You have some really good ideas. I'd love to see you develop them. <3
Redpiggy,
You mean you like those ideas of mine?
Do you really mean it?
Thank you for saying it so.
Collgoff

Collgoff

Reaction score
New ideas for new episodes of Fraggle rock

I like them, I really like them. :smile:
I'm really glad you them Redpiggy.
why you think that I should write them? But I'm on my first story.
But I can't take place after the cavern of lost dreams it's subpost to take place after Doc learn about fraggls.
I don't know where I should put Sidebotton where Boober was sleep walking.
But I'm so happy you like the Michmooch idea.
so what about the other 3?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, you don't HAVE to write them. I took from the title of the thread that you were looking for ideas. I'm glad to hear you're on your first story. Can't wait to read it.

IIRC, Doc learns about Fraggles well after that episode, though. It doesn't really matter. What matters is that how the characters act at least fit into your version of the tale.

I don't usually comment on OCs because I'm rather picky about that sort of thing. I've seen so many bad ideas in my history of reading and writing fanfics that someone has to come up with a phenomenal story in order for me to think about bother reading it.

Collgoff

Reaction score
New ideas for new episodes of Fraggle rock

Well, you don't HAVE to write them. I took from the title of the thread that you were looking for ideas. I'm glad to hear you're on your first story. Can't wait to read it.

IIRC, Doc learns about Fraggles well after that episode, though. It doesn't really matter. What matters is that how the characters act at least fit into your version of the tale.

I don't usually comment on OCs because I'm rather picky about that sort of thing. I've seen so many bad ideas in my history of reading and writing fanfics that someone has to come up with a phenomenal story in order for me to think about bother reading it.
That's great to hear that and I'm still working on the first chapter.
So my first story is a fraggle story and it's about an orphan girl name Sarah who become friends with the fraggle and they go on adventure.
Thank you for saying that.:excited:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Atchley!

The only problem is it feel almost exactly like Wembley's Egg. If you were to actually do this episode it would need to be a different Fraggle. But Boober had a "Space Frog" and Gobo a Radio (Wish granting creature), so it would have to be Red or Mokey. Neither of them have had an episode dedicated to them finding and having to help something from "outerspace". :excited: They have had other stuff like Red and Mavis the Mirror, or the Lily Creature. And Mokey and Bagoonie.
Atchley that was Wembley not boober with a frog.
Boober on the other hand had the glob so that he know isn't not safe for the doozers.:smirk:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well I some more I have in mind.
1.Mokey and the fluffy creature: Maya showed Julie a cute kitten that she found at the sidwalk and Julie thinks it's so but her mom has anllergy to cats so ther 2 try to find the kitten's home but first they have the kitten a little bath because she is quite a little dirty.(Maya and Julie know how cats take baths but the kitten's fur is a little harder to it herself.)So the Kitten ran away when she her hear the water runing and ranto the fraggle hole to fraggle rock.
Meanwhile in the rock the fraggles are doing everyday life and Mokey is finshing her latest poem then she hear a sound from behind a rock and it was the kitten and Mokey show the kitten to her friends and take care of the kitten.
Meanwhile Julie and Maya are looking for the kitten then the girls think the kitten is fraggle rock so they got to fraggle rock and then Maya and Julie saw the kitten and she's with Mokey.
2.The future of the fraggles: Julie, Maya, and Maya's little brother Cody have been reading some the book that are like the fraggle stories.(Witch is teh based on the Fraggle rock episodes.) One day Maya showed Red and Mokey one of the books and Red think the stories that really happened to the fraggle 5 and the writer of the books is stelling their stories.
So later Gobo read the one of the books and to pruff whatever or not Red was right and She was right about the books.
Later the fraggle 5, Julie, Doc, and sprocket found the whiter where she lives and she told them she is Maya from the future and everyhting.
3.Fraggle Bloopers: this episode shows the bloopers of the show they were never seen.
4.Behind Fraggle rock: The stars of Fraggle show the vewers a behind the seans and see the cast,crew,and the people that works with the fraggle 5.
5.The Gobo and Boober swicharoo: Julie and Maya found a magice spell book then when Gobo and Boober are fighting about the walking stick again and Maya tried to use one of the spells the fix the stick but insted she actsadlley make Gobo and Boober to have eatch other"s persanlties.
So Maya, Julie, Cody, Red,Mokey, and Webley have to find away to get Gobo and Boober back to their real selves.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I had this really weird idea one abotu about what it would be like if certain characters switched bodies, how that would work out. Don't ask me how they would do this I was just thinking of the outcome. Anyway, I started thinking about Wembley and Cantus switching and actually found it kinda funny because between Wembley's wembling and the way Cantus talks at times, I was curious about how long it would take someone to figure out what had happened.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I had this really weird idea one abotu about what it would be like if certain characters switched bodies, how that would work out. Don't ask me how they would do this I was just thinking of the outcome. Anyway, I started thinking about Wembley and Cantus switching and actually found it kinda funny because between Wembley's wembling and the way Cantus talks at times, I was curious about how long it would take someone to figure out what had happened.
The switching bodies on was my idea but it's ok.