1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by lithiumbrain, Dec 23, 2008.

1. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

I have started production on the collars. Here is an update:
    There is now one spot open on the list if anyone is interested.

Current list:

1. Muppetperson - PAID
    2. Doc Hopper - PAID
    3. Taylor
    4. A Mickey Muppet
    5. Fer Sure
    6. ArtVandelay - PAID
    7. FrogBoy4
    8. Naeser2008
    9. Krupa
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Lew Zealand, there's your chance.
  3. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

Hey guys,

The 10 spots are once again filled. Email or PM me if you would like to grab a spot on list #2. Thanks

1. Muppetperson - PAID
    2. Doc Hopper - PAID
    3. GonzoLover
    4. Taylor
    5. A Mickey Muppet
    6. Fer Sure
    7. ArtVandelay - PAID
    8. FrogBoy4
    9. Naeser2008
    10. Krupa - PAID
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'll be sending the payment along tomorrow or Friday. Very excited!
  5. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

No problem Frogboy! Sounds good!:)
  6. Daz

Daz New Member

Hi

Please put me down for a silver collar to the UK.

Thank you

Darren
  7. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

Here is an update:

Materials have been ordered and casting has begun. I decided to crank this list up to 11 ;)

1. Muppetperson - PAID
    2. Doc Hopper - PAID
    3. GonzoLover - PAID
    4. Taylor - PAID
    5. A Mickey Muppet
    6. Fer Sure - PAID
    7. ArtVandelay - PAID
    8. FrogBoy4
    9. Naeser2008
    10. Krupa - PAID
    11. LewZealand - PAID

List #2 has started:

1. Daz

Thanks everyone
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

My payment went out this morning. You should receive it very soon. Note the little Animal return address stamp. Took a little extra time, but it's now on its way. Woohoo! :halo:

I'm very excited. :)
  9. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

I received it today! The Muppet Movie card was awesome! Nice Animal drawing you sketched up. Very cool! Thanks!
  10. muppetperson

Lithiumbrain, your first post said you were planning a line of accessories for the replicas.
    Are you still planning to make other accessories and if so, what else do you have planned? A Banjo for Kermit?
  11. muppetperson

......Or a horn for Gonzo? or even a replica of a Kermie Award would be great!
  12. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

I have been thinking about replicating Kermit's banjo ever since I made one out of cardboard for my Fisher Price puppet when I was 7. LOL I would like to wait and see how the EFX Kermit compares in size to the MR version. A project like that would be quite an undertaking. Maybe EFX will jump on the Banjo? I would love to give it a shot. Besides the Animal collars, I do have a lot of non-Muppet work on my plate right now but I will start thinking about it. Another idea I had was a size correct wood directors chair along with the printed name on the canvas back. Maybe the megaphone and beret to go with it.:)
  13. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

why not make animal wearing collar replica instead of just plain collar:halo:
  14. muppetperson

Plain collar?:confused: It is a replica!
    Oh, I think I read your statement wrong.Did you mean-why not make Animal as well as the collar? Well, MR have already made the Animal replica, but didnt make the collar.Much cheaper to just buy the collar!And for those who dont have an Animal replica, you can get a great deal on one on ebay.
  15. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

thx didnt no :halo:
  16. goodrastus

goodrastus New Member

I'll happily de-lurk to take a position on the list/batch number two of the silver collars if that's OK :) - The collar and chain combo look fantastic lithium. Terrific job!
  17. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

Here is another update posting. The castings are coming along nicely. Painting begins on Sunday.

1. Muppetperson - PAID
    2. Doc Hopper - PAID
    3. GonzoLover - PAID
    4. Taylor - PAID
    5. A Mickey Muppet
    6. Fer Sure - PAID
    7. ArtVandelay - PAID
    8. FrogBoy4 - PAID
    9. Naeser2008
    10. Krupa - PAID
    11. LewZealand - PAID

List #2

1. Daz
    2. Mistersuperstar
    3. Goodrastus
  18. Taylor

Taylor Member

Glad to hear the collars are coming along. Can't wait to see them. These will really be something special when they arrive. I bet when the collars are on animal that they'll look so good on him it will be like the collars had always been there. This will also be a nice distraction from school. Can't Wait!:halo:
  19. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

Any news? Can't wait!
  20. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

Hey Doc,

The collars are coming along nicely. I am still waiting on the magnets. I have to special order those back east. More updates very soon. Hold tight:)