Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hello everyone and Happy Holidays,

I just wanted to make an announcement. I am starting a line of Muppet accessories for our MR replicas. First up will be an exact replica of Animals collar from the Muppet Movie. The prototype is finished and is being sent to the mold shop. I haven't set a price yet, but they won't be expensive. I want to keep them affordable. I am offering the collar 2 ways. One is all silver/metal color with round link silver chain like the one he wears in the ghost town and in the end Magic Store sequence. The second will be white with gold rivets and round link white chain like he wears in the movie theater at the beginning and very end of the film. They will be cast in a light weight plastic and can be added and removed easily from Animals neck. Each will come with about 4 ft of chain. These will be high quality and made from my shop, but they are fan produced. MR or Corgi are not involved. I originally started this project for myself and some friends but decided to take it a step further. There are other ideas on the workbench for the near future, but I wanted to start with the original collar from the classic film. I will keep you all posted on availability. I wanted to offer them to my fellow MC members first. Take care
:halo:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Keep us update please. Pictures would be great as well.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey guys, yes I will ship worldwide. I'll try to have photos posted in the next few weeks. The Holidays have slowed things down a bit.
:smile:

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
That's fine. Do what you can. Don't rush it. I'm not on here as much as other people so when you do figure things out please PM me so I see it as soon as I log in.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to see some pics, too. I was going to get a dog collar and some chain from Home Depot, but if you've got something more accurate and moderately priced, I'm down for getting that. I'm still a little hazy on why exactly they didn't give him the collar and manacles to begin with. I mean, these aren't for kids, right?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to see some pics, too. I was going to get a dog collar and some chain from Home Depot, but if you've got something more accurate and moderately priced, I'm down for getting that. I'm still a little hazy on why exactly they didn't give him the collar and manacles to begin with. I mean, these aren't for kids, right?
It was a cost factor.And Animal didnt always wear a collar.