An End-of-the-Year Idea

Would you be interested in this idea?

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well then lets stop talking about it, and start planning it. We don't need a lot of people to work on the event it's self. We need more people promoting it then anything else.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but I had a brain storm last night and typed this out, hope you like it....

Hey everyone I think I have a way we could do the awards this time around and it not be so difficult. Since most if not all of the first seasons of Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock are out on DVD”s or on Youtube why not do an award ceremony showcasing that. We could call it “The Muppet Central People’s Choice Awards” Showcasing our favorite Songs laughs and memories from the very first seasons of our favorite Muppet/Henson productions.

With this we could make it as simple or as complex as we would like. Here is a list of some the categories:

Favorite Pilot episode
Favorite Guest star
Favorite Skit/song
Favorite Running Gag
Favorite Season finale

Then if we also wanted to do some for the behind the scenes we could have these:

Best Songwriter:
Best Muppeter
Best Writer:
Best Director:
Best Muppet Builder

Then for the final award we could have a vote of The Peoples Favorite Muppet/Henson creation from the first years of production.

Now The Muppets/Henson have had a lot of different productions, So we would have to work our way through what would be the peoples favorites through the voting process. We could help them along the way by posting videos, and things in the thread to help people make a good choice, and also to know what is out there.
This is just a basic start of an idea if you all love it great, if not back to the old drawing board

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And my point was proven. No one cares. Shame really, but that's life.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Of course we care. At least I do.

So, should we do this? I'm all for helping with this! :smile:

(Just to point out, look how many people voted at the top. It shows people care, but had nothing to post.)