Amazon to offer Nickelodeon "Burn-On-Demand" titles

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, I wouldn't mind having some OFFICIAL Rocko DVDs, but why do they HAVE to be JUST on Amazon?

:cry:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Man, I wouldn't mind having some OFFICIAL Rocko DVDs, but why do they HAVE to be JUST on Amazon?

It's been along time since I've seeen and Rocko stuff... this could be good. New stuff for old fans and the new generation of fans! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sounds good and I hope they have more coming! I like the idea of actually owning Doug!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's just too bad that it's under "best of" complilations instead of specific show seasons.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score

I guess maybe they think it's "safer" to just make DVDs as they're ordered, instead of printing out stuff that might not sell. I don't think this does those shows much justice, frankly, especially since we've waited so long for them :/ And depending on the show, you're basically paying $3 or more an episode! :boo:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess maybe they think it's "safer" to just make DVDs as they're ordered, instead of printing out stuff that might not sell.
Well maybe they are just testing the waters before then get back into things. I mean they have a pretty huge library.

And try not to freak out Snowth. Just because "Rocko" is not here does not mean it will not me. Maybe it will come to itunes as well!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it will come to itunes as well!
iTunes isn't really good if you're on a PC. MAC maybe, but not PCs.

Makes me sad, because of the rarest, and most sought-after episode of Alvin and The Chipmunks might possibly be on iTunes in the future, and I won't be able to see it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
iTunes works fine on my PC. Though, sometimes I have problems, but not very often.

Teheheman

Reaction score
iTunes actually has Doug Season 1 for $19.99, and the best of Rocko's Modern Life Vol. 1 I think they also have season 1 of Hey Arnold too. I can't say what other NickToons they have on there, but I know those are the 3 I saw.

Daniel