All 26 Cookie Monster Letter of the Day Season 33 sketches

salemfan

Reaction score
I liked Season 33's Cookie Monster letter of the day sketches better than the new ones. Can somebody tell me all 26 Cookie Monster Letter of the Day sketches from Season 33?

Xerus

Reaction score
A. Cookie tries to lock A cookie in safe but ends up eating the safe.
B. Cookie brings in his Mom so she would tell him not to eat B cookie, but they both end up eating it.
C. Cookie tries to get Mumford to make C cookie disappear, but fails. Cookie makes it disappear by eating it.
D. Cookie makes a DON'T sign so he wouldn't eat D cookie. He ends up eating half the sign making it read DO! And Cookie eats the cookie.
E. Cookie hires a lion, tiger, and bear to guard E cookie, but when he learned the animals wanted to eat the cookie, Cookie ate it himself.
F. Cookie draws a picture of the F cookie so he can eat the cookie and still have the visual aid. But Cookie ends up eating the picture too.
G. A giant sized G cookie lands on Cookie and he eats it. He comes back later with a very full stomach.
H. Cookie tries to find a place to hide H cookie and hides it in his tummy.
I. Cookie decides to just lick the icing off the I cookie and ends up licking off the I making it a blank cookie. So he eats it anyway.
J. Cookie was about to eat J cookie, until it jumps around and Cookie joins in the jumping and eats it.
K. Cookie puts K cookie on an electric train and sends it away. But the train comes back and the cookie gets eaten.
L. Cookie tries to sing a LA LA song so he wouldn't eat L cookie, but eats it anyway.
M. Cookie puts a fake nose, mustache, and glasses on M cookie so he wouldn't recognize it, but he soon does and eats it.
N. Cookie's conscience tells him not to eat N cookie, then Super Grover comes in and Cookie asks him to take the cookie and fly away with it. But SG was too tired so Cookie takes the cookie back and eats it.
O. Cookie puts O cookie in box and asks Grover the delivery monster to take it far away. But Cookie addressed it to himself and Grover brought it back to him.
P. Prairie blindfolds Cookie so he wouldn't see the P cookie. But Cookie smells it and eats it.
Q. Cookie ends up nibbling off the stem part of the Q cookie making it look like an O. Praire tells him to do something before people get confused, so Cookie eats the whole cookie.
R. Cookie does a rap about R cookie then eats it.
S. Super Grover tells Cookie to put S cookie in a basket and SG tugs on rope to keep it away from Cookie. But Cookie manages to grab the basket causing Grover to get pulled up to the ceiling. Cookie yanks him down.
T. Cookie pretends that T cookie is a hat and puts it on his head. He gets so hungry that he eats his hat.
U. Cookie puts U cookie on a rocket and blasts it into space. But the cookie comes back by parachute.
V. Cookie carries heavy bricks so he wouldn't be able to grab V cookie. He ends up crashing and comes back to eat the cookie.
W. Cookie tries to think of some W words so he won't eat W cookie. Prairie congratulates him on not eating the cookie. And Cookie ends up eating it.
X. Cookie eats X cookie and a lady doctor comes in with an x-ray machine and we see the inside of Cookie Monster where a letter X is dancing around in his stomach.
Y. Cookie locks Y cookie in a suitcase and finds there was a hole in it. So he eats the cookie and the suitcase.
Z. Cookie builds a huge brick wall to keep him away from Z cookie. But he ends up crashing through the wall and eats cookie.