Alf

Count von Count

Reaction score
Does any one whach the show Alf, Alf is a puppet, But I just found Alf on youtube. And wanted some one to tell about the show. And Rated it to from 1 to 10 (10 the best):rolleyes:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I grew up in the age of ALF :smile:. I think what I liked most about it was that he was my size when I was little, but for some reason I did not think he was 'funny'. Maybe it was his laugh :stick_out_tongue:.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm still not sure...Sometimes he is, but sometimes he is just annoying...
Maybe Alf would be funnier if the father (who reacts most of the time to Alf's jokes) sounded more believable, sometimes his acting seems very wooden :\. It's too bad they could not get someone like Bob Saget to play him, that would be a little better IMHO :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Count, i'm probably about the worlds biggest ALF fan, lol. U can get all the episodes on DVD by the way. It was a great show, bit edgier humor than the Muppets though. You might like to check out www.alftv.net

Count von Count

Reaction score
I have been looking for the dvds but no one has it, target, wallmart, blockbuster, movie trader. Was the humor adults humor- Luke?

Luke

Reaction score
It wasn't adult humour, it was more just family stuff with a bit of an edge. The DVD's should still be around, you can definitely find them online and at a cut price. Some of the stories were very good and funny, especially seasons 1 and 2.

Luke

Reaction score
The show ended after season 4, it got cancelled but then there was a TV movie. That site is run by a group of fans.