Ain't they Sweet?

Frogster

Reaction score
I was wondering who are the scariest Muppets ranging from any show or movie, according to you. I'd say the top five are Junior Gorg, Big Mamma, Uncle Deadly, Doglion, and the number one scary monster, by far and wide, is Sweetums. His presence can just send a chill up your back. Everytime I see a new episode with him in it, I just expect him to eat or tear up something or someone. :eek: What do you guys think?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
How can you possably say Sweedums is the scariest muppet?!? Sweedums isn't scary at all. That's why he's called Sweedums. Of course, if you're going by looks, I agree. he did kinda scare me when I was little. :eek: :crazy:

Frogster

Reaction score
I am going by the monsters who carry a presence with them when they first walk on. None of the monster's personalities scare me. I don't think I can come up with anyone who has the attitude to match the looks.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. Thanks for clearing that up.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The scariest muppets to me as a kid were:

Behemoth
Hugga Wugga
Uncle Deadly
The Treaka/Streak monsters
Luncheon Counter monster

Basically,a lot of the monsters;because they had scary voices,scary/mean looks,and a few ate other muppets(Behemoth for one).Sweetums scared me in The Frog Prince because his eyes glowed yellow & his voice was different(Carl Banas).Most of the full-bodied muppets didn't scare me,but they did kind of shake me a little.:eek:

funkydoo

Reaction score
the skecsis (however you spell it ) from the dark crystal and hugga wugga behemoth because he ate muppets and i didn't like that too much and this is gonna sound odd but the rubbish dump from fraggle rock