Ahhhhh!

C'irdan

Reaction score
I see. I think I remember sonny friendly from my childhood...although I have no idea who sully is. But one other thing...on the whoopie goldberg episode of Muppets Tonight...clifford says: "Tonight we're goin' to break some new ground!" and then a construction worker who looks exactly like Wayne of Wayne and Wanda drills through the ground past him with a jackhammer and a helmet. Could that be him? As a cool little cameo? :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sully was Biff the Construction worker's partner. He never talked much, and he was played by Richard Hunt.. If I had a picture, I'd show you

C'irdan

Reaction score
hmmm

ok...well I guess that was just Wayne in a construction outfit then! :smile:

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
I think Sully sung in the Subway skit along with Kermit, Bert, Roosevelt, Fat Blue and others

C'irdan

Reaction score
Sully

well...I'm not really able to watch sesame street anyways...being 14 and having to go to Highschool... :frown:

I still have no idea who you guys are talking about...someone needs to make a character index for all the other henson shows rather than just the muppet show...but believe me! I'm not the one to do it! :smile:

roadrat15

Reaction score
don't worry, dude.Just a current sesame street thread that leaked into here.Sory for the confusion.

beaker

Reaction score
And for the record, Biff and Sully are *just* friends!
So let's not start any rumours people.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Re: Sully

Originally posted by C'irdan
well...I'm not really able to watch sesame street anyways...being 14 and having to go to Highschool... :frown:
Imagine if we went to the same school