A Sesame Street Christmas Speical

jobedo

Reaction score
Check your local library they may have it ,that is where i found the copy i watched . Of course your library at Volkswagon Bettle might be pretty small .
JOE

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
jobedo, you sure you're not referring to "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street"? I know the local library will probably have that, but the special Erine81981 is talking about, I highly doubt was released on video. You can see 2 screen captures at "A Muppety Christmas" web site.
http://www.geocities.com/muppetchristmas/special_sesame.html

Perhaps you may want to email the owner and ask him where he got a copy of the special to get screenshots from. :confused: :eek: :concern:

Erine81981

Reaction score
jobedo said:
Check your local library they may have it ,that is where i found the copy i watched . Of course your library at Volkswagon Bettle might be pretty small .
JOE
And thats not the name of the town. I had that up because thats where I would like to have to drive around. An old one. But that won't happen later. I've been meaning to change it. I did that when "Herbie Fully Loaded" came out to theaters. I had an avatar up of Herbie. Thanks. And thank you too GonzoLeaper