A "Muppety " conversation today

Katzi428

Reaction score
When I went to physical therapy today,I was wearing a shirt w/Kermit on it .(you may have seen what this shirt looks like.It's a b/w picture of Kermit with no shirt,but a pair of jeans and the beginnings of underwear.On the underwear band and the jeans it said Kermit Clein"Under Where?") So my physical therapist said "Ah-ha!Kermit!"
I laughed and said "Yeah.....I'm a big fan of The Muppets. Kermit & The Swedish Chef are my favorites!"
So he (the physical therapist) started doing an imitation of The Swedish Chef! Naturally I started giggling:smile: ( I should have told him that I post in here.:wink: Ah well....no harm done.)

Skye

Reaction score
What a cute story, Kathy! Lol, I've never seen that Kermit shirt, but it sounds priceless! And how great that your physical therapist started doing a Swedish Chef impression! :hungry: :big_grin:

Very fun. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's so cool.

A lot of people get a kick out of my "I Was Raised on the Street" Sesame Street t-shirt, lol.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ongders ooder mooga borkey bork bork.:hungry:

That's a cute story Kathy. Thanks for sharing it with us.:smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
What a cute story, Kathy! Lol, I've never seen that Kermit shirt, but it sounds priceless! And how great that your physical therapist started doing a Swedish Chef impression! :hungry: :big_grin:

Very fun. Thanks for sharing! :smile:
That's so cool.

A lot of people get a kick out of my "I Was Raised on the Street" Sesame Street t-shirt, lol.
Awesome story and thank you for sharing!
You're welcome everyone. LOL about your shirt Snowthy!
You all can see what "Kermit Clein" looks like on Google.It shows pictures.