A Muppety Christmas Debuts

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Hello all. I have created a Muppet Christmas site. It isn't complete yet, but I will keep working on it! I'm trying to make it a complete guide to all things Muppety and Christmasy and have a long way to go. I have a bunch more specials and merchandise to add...

Anyway, I decided to debut it on November 1st, the first day after Hallowe'en.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.geocities.com/muppetchristmas/

Mark

PS Thanks to Danny Horn who helped a lot - mainly by supplying me with oodles of info and resources and by making sure I didn't get bored and quit!

PPS Geocities is pretty cheap with the bandwidth, so if you get a message saying it has been exceeded, please try back later!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Mark! Looks good.

The Muppets and Christmas are a great combination. The site will be up on our links page later today.

Luke

Reaction score
wow - what an excellent and comprehensive site ! Well done and seasonal congratulations to you Mark !

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Muppets at Christmas has always been an exciting time of year for me!

I think I should have waited before I went public because we got our first snowfall about 30 minutes after I posted it!

Mark

Drtooth

Reaction score
AHHHH!!! Nothing says Halloween like CHristmas! ANd don't think we aren't too greatful!

Nah, just kidding. So far it's a great site devoted to some of the Best X-mas Specials of all time. ANything with the Muppets is just great...except that Tommy DiPola show. So many bad reviews!

Ryan

Reaction score
Wow.....I am speechless. Well, not totally..great job! My favorite part is the MFC cuts...better than awesome :cool:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Great site! :cool:

I haven't had time to take a thorough look through much of the site, but what I did see looked great! It was great to see lots of stuff I had never seen before like the Ed Sullivan Show "Reindeer" sketch (so simple, so brilliant!). I've been wanting to see that for years, thanks for posting it and I'm looking forward to going through everything else soon.

Thanks Mark!