1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

A Muppetational bday! (a week & change early)

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Katzi428, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Next Saturday I'm leaving on a cruise. That day is also my birthday. So I celebrated with my family (mom, her boyfriend, my sister, her friend & her friend's son.I'd consider my sister's friend & her son like family.;) Mom's bf has been like a second father to me ever since his daughter who's his daughter & I were best friends.Unfortunately she passed away last year.) So from my mom I got the movie "The Muppets"! :)YAAYY!!! KTF arm wave!!! & other stuff. I got Starbucks cards from Mom's bf (which I usually get (he knows I LOVE Starbucks!:D ) Now...you all will LOVE this (I know I did!) My sister made a :) blanket (It has Kermit in a top hat & it says Presenting Kermit The Frog Master Of Ceremonies) & her friend made 2 pillowcases w/ :)s ALL over it!! Is that AWESOME or what? AGAIN :) Oh I know I'm an adult.But hey...EVERYONE loves Kermit!Right??
    newsmanfan and KermieBaby47 like this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

That all sounds awesome! I NEED to get those blankets, lol.

Early Happy Birthday wishes! I know you'll have a great time. ;)
    Katzi428 likes this.
  3. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Man, this is simply awesome. I'm happy for you :)

And have fun on the cruise :)
    Katzi428 likes this.
  4. Katzi428

My sister said she made it from a tie dye kit (I think) And thanks for the Happy Bday wishes. I LOVE going on cruises!

My sister & her friend had labeled the outside of the bags with Kermit sayings, "It's not easy being green" ,"Hi Ho...Kermit The Frog Here!" & a couple of others. So yeah..I'm excited! :excited: Thanks for the bday wishes!
    I'd been on this cruise ship before & WOW...is it GIGANTIC! Look up Oasis Of The Seas Online. That's the ship I'll be going on next week.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yay! *Celebrates der kitty-kat-Katzi. See you at Jull's later today.
    Katzi428 likes this.
  6. Katzi428

Yep. Robin said he can't wait. But everyone else at Apt. 2 is acting kinda sneaky. Do all of you know that I don't?
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

We cannot confirm nor deny that we neither know or not know something you don't at this time. :shifty: :confused:
    *Scurries off to keep plotting the takeover.
    newsmanfan and Katzi428 like this.
  8. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Happy early birthday!
    Katzi428 likes this.
  9. Katzi428

Thanks ! :)
  10. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Happy Almost Birthday! You'll be getting something in the mail in a few days. Remember, pet it often, take it with you everywhere, and never, EVER feed it after midnight... :concern:

----------------
    Katzi428 likes this.
  11. Katzi428

So I'm getting Gizmo from "The Gremlins" for my birthday? (Wondering how the kittehs will react to him. :))
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Aaah! Too many virtual parties that need thrown, and not enough virtual cake to go around! Aaah!!!!!!!
    Katzi428 likes this.
  13. Katzi428

LOL! Easy there Hubert! Hmmm..virtual party & virtual cake eh?
    :halo: PARTY! PARTY!!
    Calm down Animal!
    :halo: In controoolll
    Good boy!
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yep. An MC hit. We had it at D'Snowth's new computer party.

P.S. The plural forum of D'Snowth sure looks weird. It's like you can't really believe the words possessive because of the apostrophe earlier on in the name.
    Katzi428 likes this.
  15. Katzi428

Oh it's OK...D'Snowth & I are old buddies !:D
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

But aren't you a bit suspicious of the possessive forum of his name?
    How do we know that possessive forum isn't going to kill us?

*Dave Connell walks in*
    DAVE: That isn't very likely. That's D'Snowth's name.
    *Dave Connell exits*

OK, that was kinda weird. Fifty-eight and a half points to the person who recognizes the reference!
  17. Katzi428

Look...if you're here to start garbage about D'Snowth..I suggest you stop NOW! Because if you don't I will have you reported.:mad:
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm not starting garbage! Yesterday was Earth Day after all. :)

Besides, I think D'Snowth would see it as an honor to have the possessive form of his name be talked about in the same way Jim Henson was. :jim:
  19. Katzi428

OK...I'm sorry. hanging head in shame
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Don't hang your head in shame! Have a piece of virtual cake!