A Muppetational bday! (a week & change early)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Next Saturday I'm leaving on a cruise. That day is also my birthday. So I celebrated with my family (mom, her boyfriend, my sister, her friend & her friend's son.I'd consider my sister's friend & her son like family.:wink: Mom's bf has been like a second father to me ever since his daughter who's his daughter & I were best friends.Unfortunately she passed away last year.) So from my mom I got the movie "The Muppets"! :smile:YAAYY!!! KTF arm wave!!! & other stuff. I got Starbucks cards from Mom's bf (which I usually get (he knows I LOVE Starbucks!:big_grin: ) Now...you all will LOVE this (I know I did!) My sister made a :smile: blanket (It has Kermit in a top hat & it says Presenting Kermit The Frog Master Of Ceremonies) & her friend made 2 pillowcases w/ :smile:s ALL over it!! Is that AWESOME or what? AGAIN :smile: Oh I know I'm an adult.But hey...EVERYONE loves Kermit!Right??

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That all sounds awesome! I NEED to get those blankets, lol.

Early Happy Birthday wishes! I know you'll have a great time. :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
That all sounds awesome! I NEED to get those blankets, lol.

Early Happy Birthday wishes! I know you'll have a great time. :wink:
My sister said she made it from a tie dye kit (I think) And thanks for the Happy Bday wishes. I LOVE going on cruises!

Man, this is simply awesome. I'm happy for you :smile:

And have fun on the cruise :smile:
My sister & her friend had labeled the outside of the bags with Kermit sayings, "It's not easy being green" ,"Hi Ho...Kermit The Frog Here!" & a couple of others. So yeah..I'm excited! :excited: Thanks for the bday wishes!
I'd been on this cruise ship before & WOW...is it GIGANTIC! Look up Oasis Of The Seas Online. That's the ship I'll be going on next week.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yay! *Celebrates der kitty-kat-Katzi. See you at Jull's later today.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yay! *Celebrates der kitty-kat-Katzi. See you at Jull's later today.
Yep. Robin said he can't wait. But everyone else at Apt. 2 is acting kinda sneaky. Do all of you know that I don't?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We cannot confirm nor deny that we neither know or not know something you don't at this time. :shifty: :confused:
*Scurries off to keep plotting the takeover.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Happy Almost Birthday! You'll be getting something in the mail in a few days. Remember, pet it often, take it with you everywhere, and never, EVER feed it after midnight... :concern:

----------------