A Muppet Fandom Documentary

TSSD

Reaction score
I think for starters, there needs to be guidelines for what we're looking to film. Peoples experiences, random movie goers thoughts, random people just out and about and asking if they even plan on seeing the movie. Then there should be a basic set of questions for interviewing, so a hundred fans aren't all asking a million different questions.
We'd probably start organizing questions once it gets closer to the movie. Personally, I think we're pretty well organized, considering I only posted this thread yesterday!:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Wish i could help with this - but given that i'm both financially and technologically challenged (a very direct relationship between the two!) the only way i could appear in any documentary would be is if someone else provided the camera and sent/forwarded the footage. But if i can help in any other way, i'm happy to (and since your idea was inspired by an idea of mine, i guess i will have ended up being part of it in some way!)

TSSD

Reaction score
That's fine dwmckim, even just hearing people show their support is great!

TSSD

Reaction score
Guys, I need help. I've been searching around the internet trying to find some way to contact Muppet Studios so that I have a way to contact them when I need to, and I can't find a thing! Does anyone know a way to contact them? Thanks!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
As it's getting closer to the movie, I thought it might be good if we bumped the thread. I really like this documentary idea and I think it can work!

TSSD

Reaction score
Oh god, I almost forgot about this. I've been a lot busier than I expected, but I could still probably head this up and edit it when the time comes. If anyone would like to help me out with making this a reality, in any way, whether its filming at D23 or other events, helping plan how this would work, etc, PLEASE PM me. I'd still like to do this, but I'll need as much help as I can possibly get.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I'm IN! In fact--I just saw this thread--hard to keep up with everything here sometimes! Just wanted to post so I can follow....

TSSD

Reaction score
Thanks Ruahnna for agreeing to help. Right now, if we're to make this a reality, I'll NEED help. If you would like to be a part of a small committee in charge of the project, PLEASE PM ME!! Again, I would LOVE to make this a reality, but I'll need all the help I can get.
Thanks,
TSSD

outerelf

Reaction score
oooh, why? Why must I be away from theaters when it comes time for the movie to premiere for the first time? But actually, I'd like to volunteer for editing, or even to do text stuff like thinking up the questions to ask, or if we're going to have a subtitle to it...