A Muppet Family Gathering.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awww, such a sweet and wonderful ending. I enjoyed every minute of this glorious story Ed. You really did a nice job and it was so sweet to include so many members of our MC family. *Hugs* for a job well done.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Now that this one's done... I'm free to nag the heck out of the rest of you!!

So come on, let's go! *Sing: Nagging around the world.
Nagging on the fanfic tonight.

Sara? Beth? Cath? Do I have to start pelting you with penguins and muffins again?
Go, post your stories to your hearts' content!

And thanks for reading, it's given me a sense of gratification and pleasure to involve so many forum friends and those friends liking this story.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Wow--what a nice familial ending, with everyone settling back into real life. Things I loved:

I like Kermit walking quietly through the chaos all around him, nodding to himself, happy to see everything getting back to the way it should be. And you know I like that, once he's satisfied that all if right with this friends and his world, he snuggles down with his honey on the couch. There's something very satisfying about seeing Kermit's somewhat fatherly interest in everyone's welfare and happiness and then, at last, seeing to his own. Very nice.

I enoyed the impressive list of food items offered by Juhl's pizza.

The Count said:
"We surrender!!" the old hecklers cried, waving a white flag as some of the boxes landed with a thud around them.
Very funny--someone should tell Fozzie. Maybe if he simply pelted them with food, they'd hush!

The Count said:
The friends Kermit had made in Hollywood known simply as "The Muppeteers" were the ones launching the fast food at their targets, a sort of happy chaos ensuing that moment.
I am soooo not surprised that it is the human beings who are causing all the real mayhem....

The Count said:
Nightime fell across the blanketed cityscape, tucking everyone into a vast ocean of softened darkness.
This was very comforting and beautifully written. Nighttime falling across the city, everyone cozy with someone they care about...hmmm.

The Count said:
Ed was locking up the toy shop before heading home to the dorms, a slight longing look on his face, trusting in that Catherine would indeed find a way to get them to Vegas in time as she had offered.
Don't you worry--we're gonna see each other soon in Vegas. (I may need some extra hands to root out an imposter.)

The Count said:
Not to be outdone, Kermit and Piggy had taken up the couch in the middle of the living room, almost everybody else out strolling or asleep, including Robin. Kermit looked rather pleased with himself, one arm free from the tangle of limbs between him and his lady pig. Piggy was tired, but happy, falling asleep on the couch glad to be back home with her Kermie.
"Yep... This was the greatest Muppet Christmas ever. Jim would've been proud."
With that, the frog nodded off himself, that pervasive smile etched upon his froggy face as the scene faded out back to the ever-present Plutonian shores.
Already said it but "YEA!" (Waves arms about head in excitement)

The Count said:
Submitted for your approval... Ed "The Count".
[/QUOTE]
Thunk! That was my stamp of approval. Take a well-deserved rest Ed--then start thinking up the next one!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Melissa... Did you spot the reference there in that last segment of Chapter 30?

Java

Reaction score
The stranger leaving KMUP that Boober only said goodnight to right?

You have so many references in that paragraph. I really am honored to be among them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh no... That was Bobo at the KMUP station. But it seems like you found the one I was talking about, the lovebirds in the park.

Java

Reaction score
Yea, I saw that one too, but my mind was on BBI due to questions about the future there. Sorry, I got side tracked.

On top of that I must really be anxious awaiting the release of season 2 tomorrow to type Boober instead of Bobo.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is sokay... Just take care, and post more of your own story when you get the chance.