A Muppet College Dorm question...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Alright, I will try and be back around then becuase I don't wanna lose my place! I mean, seriously, if anything happens to my home at MopFam, where on earth would I go!!! I need a home to fall back on!

Beauness

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And quite a great home it is for all of us who are there, I think...

Oh Bo, you might wanna get Effie to check in. She said she wanted to join, but hasn't done so yet. I mean, if she still wants to join, that's fine and should do so. But if she doesn't, that's OK too, it's her decision after all.
Just trying to help.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I havn't heard from Effy in an age! But I'm sure she'll check in when she finds a way to get that tall friend of ehrs through the door. (Zelli? I forget his name, from Russian SS)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If we found room for Big Bird, Snuffy, Junior Gorg, and Thog, and Doglion Beast... I'm sure there's room for Zelaboba in there too. She just needs to check in is all, and then she'll be officially part of the dorms.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... If we found room for Big Bird, Snuffy, Junior Gorg, and Thog, and Doglion Beast... I'm sure there's room for Zelaboba in there too. She just needs to check in is all, and then she'll be officially part of the dorms.

It's not that hard to fit Big Bird as long as there is a high enough ceiling which we have. He's been known to fit in many places well, except of course for the Dodo's car. As for Snuffy, the main reason we were able to fit him in is because our room is at the end of the wing and we just built his caveroom as an addition off of our room. Also, he may be the largest in the Muppet family but we are on the ground level. Snuffy can't really go up and down the stairs because there just isn't space in the halls for him to walk around aside from our room. Don't know how Kyle did it last week, but he must have a big room. Anyway, that's just how I see it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
My room is pretty big just not big big. Snuffy almost didn't get through the door but Herry, Grover, Cookie Monster, Telly, Big Bird and I helped push him through. Glad my floor was strong enough to hold him but as I can see Biff and Sully did a great job in building this place. Can't imagine how they did it tho.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
My room is pretty big just not big big. Snuffy almost didn't get through the door but Herry, Grover, Cookie Monster, Telly, Big Bird and I helped push him through. Glad my floor was strong enough to hold him but as I can see Biff and Sully did a great job in building this place. Can't imagine how they did it tho.
With great care is the answer I believe.

Ok, Count, glad to hear. Besides, with a little movie magic, we can archieve anything! *suddenly realises I am standing by a greenscreen* Um...*suddenly a hundred thousand bees are superimposed over the green*

*gulp*

Bea:zany:{How random}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're not supposed to know what's on the green screen... You gotta figure it out by the clues, as bad as they may be, we give you.
Sorry, too much Whose Line...

Carry on.
*Troops off to the dorms.