A message to certain members

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
oh gosh and golly, what a beautiful "hold hands and sing kumbaya" atmosphere!
I think I'll sit here and absorb it for a while.
<closes eyes and sits in full lotus position on a balance ball>
<opens one eye>
And while I'm here- I love you guys. And I sincerely apologize to anyone who I have ever offended, and please know it was not intentional.
<closes opened eye and goes back to absorbing>
<opens eyes>
its a whole lot easier to balance with your eyes open.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I wanted to apoligize to Kimp at the new Role Play about using my character that I'm playing. I should of told you "Hello there Kimp. I'm Kyle. I wanted to let you know that when you do play role plays that you shouldn't use other characters that are being played by members." Sorry about that Kimp. Another thing is that would you like a Pepe avatar? I could make you one.

Erine81981 i am sorry that i used yr character to advance my character i understand now why thta bothered you and may take u up on yr offer of an avator

Warmest wishes Pete Kimp the Shrimp

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow...

Everbody's being so nice to each other. It's *sniff* heartwarming. I need to hug some one! Anyone? Ok whatever.:halo: :flirt: :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Did you call? Woops sorry wrong one. *hugs theprawncracker* There you go pal. *pats theprawncracker on the head*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
UGH! When did we get so ... mushy?

Just kidding. This is what it's all about, folks. Patience and being kind. Just, you know, don't slobber on the carpets or anything.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Hey, it's Muppet Babies!
But without the babies. Or the muppets. So it would probably be better to say it's not like Muppet Babies! :wink:

That Announcer

Reaction score
No, I meant the high level of :flirt: sappiness :flirt: associated with Muppet Babies. That show makes me go to a dentist- it's so sugar coated, it actually gives me cavities. (Ha ha!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, we're all friends here, and I hope it stays as sappy and mushy as it is. Maybe all this sweetness should move on over to the kiss kiss hug hug darling thread, eh?