A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Welcome back! I missed ya.

How about winter snuggles? The cold they face at this time of year is no joke, so they cope by using all their resources, including sharing body warmth.

Awww, thanks so much! I honestly didn't know I was missed by more than one person! ^////^

I'm assuming this is with Fraggles, yes? Any specific ones in mind?

Slackbot

Reaction score
D'awww! Boober has never looked so happy to be safe from clinging creepers.

Heh, I did leave something out in my request, didn't I? I was thinking mainly of the Fraggle Five, plus any others you wanted to throw in. A drawing like that could be handled so many different ways; they could all be listening to Gobo telling a story to pass the time, each reacting differently; they could be drowsing off cozily; they could be roasting mushrooms on sticks over a fire. If I was drawing it I'd include the family as it appears in my stories, with Matt and some OCs and SOs; I'd leave it up to you to decide who you want to draw and how. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The cold they face at this time of year is no joke, so they cope by using all their resources, including sharing body warmth.
I agree with you! Since it has been brutal, I have to wear two sweaters, two pairs of pants, doubling the socks, gloves, and the scarves and cover my mouth with the scarves. It could be worse than -6 degrees. Ugh! I have to wear more that one piece of each article of my clothing. :sigh: This freezing season is not a joke.

How about winter snuggles?
Oh I really need those! I am so tired of this freezing, cold weather. :frown:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I kinda fell out of the Henson fandom for a while. To make up for it, have a grumpy Boober!

Please forgive me for not replying to this right away, but I want to give him a hug. This is how he feels right now in this miserable season and it is ten times more brutal than it has been in the past few years. I don't like the freezing cold either and I am doing my best to keep myself warm.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I would be honored if you drew my OC. Or anything with Wem in it.
PS. My OC is here and I may post more pics of her.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I would be honored if you drew my OC. Or anything with Wem in it.
PS. My OC is here and I may post more pics of her.

I can certainly try. I have one other request to do then I do your's so it may take a while. :smile:

Having said that, no more requests from now on! I think four will do.