A huge plush Kermit!!

Fuzzyshine

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Ok, I live in Chicago, and I was coming back from work, and i saw a guy on the train with a humongous stuffer kermit the frog doll, the thing had to be 5 feet tall at least! And i couldn't get to the man who had it in time to ask where he got it from!
Has anyone seen these elsewhere or knows who makes them?

Thanks, Meggy J

uncleduke

Reaction score
Nanco makes 'em
They are designed as carnival prizes, but you can occasionaly find them (around here, anyway) being sold on street corners and in collector shops.

Jackie

Reaction score
Go to carnivals, boardwalks, places like that and try to win them. Joe has won me a total of 22 or so Muppets. Some big, some small, some tiny. He also bought me a medium kermit at the mall. I LOVE NANCO! They make them soooo beautifully!

Fuzzyshine

Reaction score
I thought it might have been from Navy Pier (a big ongoing carnival thing here). I think I might check out Nanco's website too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I got one from Eden toys but that was years ago. I have also seen them since. FAO Shwartz had them a year ago, but I havent seen them since. Actually PB Toys may carry the Igel version.

Fuzzyshine

Reaction score
I actually work at FAO in Chicago, and I know we don't have them, we use to have the cutest statler and waldorf dolls too, but they sold out before i got a chance to buy them