A Heart of Gold

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Loved that we finally came back to Jerry's Pizza Shop with its three tenderers. The decision's been cast? Oh Kermiiiiiiiiit!
Please, post more!

Java

Reaction score
Jerry's Pizza Place was always a cheerful place.

Except, of course, for when it wasn't.
Of course it isn't right now. Why bring it up otherwise. I just love when you use this type of wording to open a chapter.

And what is there to say about the other chapters you have posted since my last review other than "Wow." Loving them Lisa. Can't wait to see what else is going to happen.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Oh this is nothing," Kermit said. "You should see when Ryan and Lisa give each other a high-five." Bob and Craig raised their eyebrows, and Kermit shrugged. "I don't get it either."

Does it make me strange that I actually do get this?

I adore the lightness of this chapter, mixed with the serious issues. And the moment when they "shrugged the joke away" caught me off guard, and was beautifully fitting.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Another fine chapter, so nice to see this lovely story updated but man, I can't stop thinking about the line "the decisions been made" Oy. Kermit. Wow. More. Please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What ladies? Are you two-timing on Mother? Cause if you are... You'll be spending some infinity in limbo, worse than what Benny got.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mother...Dan...I can't keep up with the people I'm married to at this place...

Er...yeah...you better take that apron Prawnie...

Java

Reaction score
Oh, wish I could find out more about that decision...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Given that Lisa's online and existing today, on a Wednesday... We'd like to have more of this story please. Please, please, please. With a teddy bear on top.