A Dark Crystal death for me!

Mario

Reaction score
Ok, this might sound really wierd to all of you, and I hope you don't think I'm a sick freak, lol, but when I was little I used to love the Dark Crystal (not the wierd part) and I wanted to die like they do in the movie. Just stop moving and then your body turns into ashes. I thought it was soo cool! :cool: Anybody else have the same postmortal desires?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Not yet at least. I don't care who does what, I just don't wanna' die. Still, I guess it would be kinda' cool to be walkin' around and then "poof"... ashes.

Mario

Reaction score
I know, its just that all of a sudden ashes that I liked so much. :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Mario said:
I know, its just that all of a sudden ashes that I liked so much. :smile:
I don't know about the Dark Dark Crystial death. :smirk: I'm more of a Mystic Death myself. I think it would be cool to just slowly fade away leaving nothing but my clothes and a pile of sparlkes. Like the Ghost of Christmas Present. He just faided away leaving nothing but a few sparkles.
Since we are on the subject of death. I may as well share with you part of a fic I wrote about Kermit the Frog after Jim Henson had passed. It was sort of a sad fic but it had a very happy ending. It was what I thought happened to Jim through his eyes and those around him. Like how the other Muppets might have felt and how it effected Kermit. I also crossed the muppeteers with the auctial puppet charecters making them as individials, and not puppets and puppeteers as most as known them to be. Not long after Jim's death. Kermit fell into a deep depression that no one could snap him out of. As must as he tried to stay postive for his friends the sadness was to much for him to bare being with out ' his sole ' as some had quioted Jim as. As the weeks passed. He came down with the same cold like flue as Jim did, and did nothing about it. Knowing that he was going to meet the same fate as Jim if he didn't do anything to save himself. Weeks passed and the unthinkable had happened. Kermit auctally felt his sold leave his body, he coudl see himself lieing on the bed. At first he idn't knwo what was going on. He saw this tunnle and begain to walk down it. Stading at the end was a tall smokie human figure, and he heard a very fimlure voice saying. " It's not your turn. Go back. " " i don't want to leave you Jim. " Kermit said as his eyes welled up with tears. " I know. But you're friends need you. I'm not really gone. Anything you need me to be close all you have to do is think of me, and I'l be right there holding your hand. You'll be fine I promie. " Kermit felt the floor comming out from underneath his feet, he wa strying despratly to hold on but geavitie wouldn't allow him, and he fell back into his body. " He suddenly woke up with a start. Looked around but no one was around. He was fully recovered like he ha dnever been ill at all.
Well that's all i can remeber of it, there wa smore then that, but you got th egerial idea. I hope I didn't freak you al out too much. I'm a veyr deep thinker. :smirk:

Mario

Reaction score
That was sad, :cry: I hate talking about Jim's death. It really chokes me up.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Mario said:
That was sad, I hate talking about Jim's death. It really chokes me up.
To lighten up the thread a bit I'm going to say this. Yeah, but it wasn't meant to be. I really don't want to be the one who makes anyone upset or unhappy. I always try to make something postive out of my posts if you read the whole story you would understand it better, but I dant post it here it might upset some of the other fans. I can get pretty deep when I'm into my writing. :concern: I have written more than 1000 fan fics about Jim and the muppets and most of them were happy and funny. I did one baised on the Labrynth it was a crossing with Jim, Cotterpin Doozer, and the Goblins in the Labyinth world. It was about how Cotterpin wanted to run away and venture into the real world. Jim showed her what the real world might be like if she was to leave ' The Rock ' and it made her realise that she was better off where she was at. lol I'm a really deep, and sperital person myself, and my work revoles around what I believe in, and some get scared of me beceause I speak my mind, but I'm an ok person once you get to know me. :smile:

Mario

Reaction score
I see, thats cool that you're so thought provoking. Why don't you post the fan fic, and see what people say, I doubt that they'll be too mean. They might even like it, :wink: