A Christmas Together [COLLECTOR'S EDITION] CD [EXTRA TRACKS]

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It had lot's of cursing and threats about spray painting phone numbers in the boys bathroom and something about calling someone a poo head, nothin' special.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
It had lot's of cursing and threats about spray painting phone numbers in the boys bathroom and something about calling someone a poo head, nothin' special.
Vic Romano, don't make me call your mother again young man. *drags Vic away by the ear* How many times do I have to tell you, no calling people poo heads unless your in the pressence of Tigger.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
wow way to go off topic. I got this album in the mail with the green and red xmas cd and i have to say i am happy i bought it. There is a shiny red slip cover on the outside of the case with the original cover picture. Above the pic it reads Limited Collectors Edition and along the bottom it reads Contains All Original 13 Tracks. When you slip the cover off it looks like the regular release on the cover but the cd actualy has a nice pic of John and Kermit on it. I lost my original copy so I was thrilled this was released again complete. Also, the nicer cd and packaging makes it worth it to me, especially since it didn't cost much more than the cut version. I LOVE the shiny outside and it makes me feel all Christmasy and classic!

Stulz

Reaction score
Artwork

OK, so the slipcase is shiny and the CD has a pic of John Denver and Kermit.

But what I really want to know is the original back cover and Gatefold photos included?

The orginal back cover was an extention of the front cover with Gonzo, The Elctric Mayhem Rowlf, Scooter and Staler and Waldorf.

The gatefold inside photo was of a piano coverd with sheet music covers showing the titles of the songs on the album along with Rowlf's hand about to play.

What about the spine? Does it have the title on it?
The unedietd CD I have has a blank spine and it's always bugged me.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
My thoughts...

I got this @ Best Buy because we were there anyway.

This is my first time listening to this album, and this is AMAZING!!! I love John Denver, and I wish he was still around, honestly.

BJ

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Yes the name is on the spine. But the rest of the stuff you mentioned is not like that. The back is just green with a pic of the cover up at the top and the inside is plain white. Sorry! Still looks nice though and I am happy to add it to my collection!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I have two different CD versions, one US and one UK and neither have anything more than the front cover art from the original LP. Only a fraction of Animal's face can be seen and they both seem quite crudely put together. Both of them have the full and original track listing tho. Pity they didn't use ALL of the original LP artwork on this new release.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score