600,000 Visitors!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rubber Chickens READ rubber newspapers...

Crazy Harry--
Notice: The Bear is NOT attached to Byron's arm. Such is the case that I actually DO like Janice and Mokey aLOT, and say so.

But, in the meantime, until you find a lock pick, I have some peanut butter. In my estimation, the peanut butter will eat through the metal at least within the next 500 years...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I am trying to resist a lot of violent urges right now.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
*sigh*

Another day of bein' a Byron sandwich with Chris and Nate bread...

:frown:

:mad:
How did this come about anyway? Why are you handcuffed to these two? WHEN DID THE MADNESS BEGIN? LOL!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

How did this come about anyway? Why are you handcuffed to these two? WHEN DID THE MADNESS BEGIN? LOL!
I don't remember when, but I wish it would stop. Byron is starting to get a little "ripe" :mad:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I don't remember when, but I wish it would stop. Byron is starting to get a little "ripe" :mad:
I think it's been dragged on long enough. Let's move on to more pleasant things like the destruction of all Ladybugs!

radionate

Reaction score
Ladybugs are too sweet and cute and innocent. Don't tell me you believe the Ladybug conspiracy?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sorry,

I ran out of peanut butter...now, we can't free you from Byron.

Hey, Byron...speaking of peanut butter, how does it feel being sandwiched between those two? I still have paper towels.

FOZ