3000 Posts!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Nearly as pathetic as Fozzie Bear (just kidding, Foz!:embarrassed: ) I have reaches 3000 posts!

At the time of writing this, it'll actually be 3003 posts, but, hey, I wasn't paying attention.

It's quite a way to come in this sort time of being here, and what do I have to show for this great accomplishment? Abolutely nothing. :wink:

I've gotten in a few arguements, had people misunderstand my posts, causing a few arguements, had the entire forum thinking I was going to run off to Oklahoma to get married, started a script, started a Get Well (Glad You're Well) card for Jerry Nelson, which is nearly finished, and the list goes on and on.

Boy, I need a life!

:smile: :wink: :smile:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Hehe, well, I'm happy for you, considering that I haven't even gotten to 300 yet! But great job! :wink:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
How did all these new guys manage to pass me up by so much?

:frown:

:stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It just shows you have a more filling life than I do.

Thanks, wockawocka!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
had the entire forum thinking I was going to run off to Oklahoma to get married,
you mean you aren't coming on Saturday???????? but I bought the cake, and my dad even learned to play the accordian....and we built the gazebo....and rented you a nice, tie-dye tux

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Superscoot,

did you see who you were typing to

Sarah

*still waiting for plane*