25th Anniversary CD

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!

Dunno if this has been touched upon before yet or not, but I notice under Track 2 MAHNA MAHNA they list 2 parts:

a. Mahna Mahna
b. Lullaby of Birdland.

So, any detail what the deal is here? What's up with the Lullaby part, and if it's on the CD, how do I get to it??

F:confused:Z

anathema

Reaction score
That's always been listed, on the LPs and cassette releases too. Dunno what it is, though!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
HIYA!

Dunno if this has been touched upon before yet or not, but I notice under Track 2 MAHNA MAHNA they list 2 parts:

a. Mahna Mahna
b. Lullaby of Birdland.

So, any detail what the deal is here? What's up with the Lullaby part, and if it's on the CD, how do I get to it??

F:confused:Z
In the original Sweedish version pop track(non JHC) I don't think it is listed that way...maybe it is the 'do do do dooot do' part?

anathema

Reaction score
Re: Re: 25th Anniversary CD

Originally posted by beaker
In the original Sweedish version pop track(non JHC) I don't think it is listed that way...maybe it is the 'do do do dooot do' part?
I wondered about that, but I've just listened to the original, and while they sing 'de de be de be' rather than 'do do do doo do', it's still the same tune :smile: There's no credit for 'Lullaby' on the label or sleeve.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We'll see if JHC will email me back with an answer. Sometimes it takes a while, though.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
We'll see if JHC will email me back with an answer. Sometimes it takes a while, though.
Kevin! c'mon, JHC has enough of their own problems to deal with:wink: heh. But...I can just imagine what their response would be!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the growing complexities of share holders, litigations, and binding legal agreements; the Jim Henson Corporation can not divulge the true nature of obscure silly songs or proprieties contained within. This matter will be looked into soon...
in the mean time please enjoy Henson.com...its fun!

Regards,

the Jim Henson Company

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for that info.

By the way, Here's what the JHC sent me...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the growing complexities of share holders, litigations, and binding legal agreements; the Jim Henson Corporation can not divulge the true nature of obscure silly songs or proprieties contained within. This matter will be looked into soon...
in the mean time please enjoy Henson.com...its fun!

Regards,

the Jim Henson Company

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just kidding, Cory! :smile:

FOZ