2 Hands Sharing A Piece Of Cake

bigbird

Reaction score
This one was real cool...2 gloved hands pass by a plate with a piece of devils food cake(it looked real tempting too). The both hands wanted it but didn't know what to do. An unseen woman's voice then said something like "wait a minute(the hands start looking to see where the voice was coming from), if both of you want the cake, the thing to do is share(the hands look puzzled)well, look one way to share is for one to cut the cake, and the other way to share is for the other to take first choice of the pieces" And that's exactly how they do it...at the end, the woman says"now that's what I call sharing"! What I always liked about this one was the background music sounding somewhat like a soft xylophone and violin.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes, this was posted a while ago, but nice to bring up again. It's amazing how expressive Jim and company can be with just their hands. No puppets, no dialogue, just hands. I was also nice to see how the hands resolve their conflict by sharing. One cuts the cake, the other gets first choice of the pieces, and they shake on it before each takes their own piece and walk away.

Which makes me stop and think- how can a hand eat a piece of cake? These are the thoughts that put the gray in my hair.

And I know Mokeystar (very well) would reply that the cake is "finger food" HAHA- beat you to it:smirk:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yep I recall mikebennidict posted a thread about this very skit shortly after I joined here. Here is the thread if you'd like to see some additional comments about it, bigbird. Including by fuzzygobo there too. :smile: