2 cartoon construction men eating lunch

mikealan

Reaction score
Whenever I watched #560, parts of the 1987-88 season from PBS and the Season 30 episode, there was an old cartoon that taught us about the alphabet. Here's how it went:

It starts with the big construction man eating lunch, then the little construction man opens his little lunchbox and hears the little man singing the alphabet, but he doesn't let the big man hear it. After the little man sings the alphabet, he lets both construction men sing the alphabet together. After they did it, the big man says, "Look, what all I've got are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!"

Anybody remember this cartoon?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
anyone rememeber the California rasins and them singing the Marvin Gaye song i heard it through the grapevine. 1 of those commercials just happened to show 2 construction men eating lunch and the 1 guy opens his lunch box and there are the rasins singing. i swear they must have been inspired by the SS cartoon.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Whenever I watched #560, parts of the 1987-88 season from PBS and the Season 30 episode, there was an old cartoon that taught us about the alphabet. Here's how it went:

It starts with the big construction man eating lunch, then the little construction man opens his little lunchbox and hears the little man singing the alphabet, but he doesn't let the big man hear it. After the little man sings the alphabet, he lets both construction men sing the alphabet together. After they did it, the big man says, "Look, what all I've got are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!"

Anybody remember this cartoon?
I do,very good one & rememorable. :zany: