1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I mean sure, were all here cause we love the Muppets. But it's just fun (the whole racing thing), I mean it's not serious, Not too serious, anyway. :wink:

unclematt

Reaction score
Well, I mean sure, were all here cause we love the Muppets. But it's just fun (the whole racing thing), I mean it's not serious, Not too serious, anyway. :wink:
Don't get me wrong. I think it is great and it adds a little competition aspect to the MC forums and I am all for it. I was jusy saying what a great place the MC forum is for all of us. I just thought that this thread was more appropriate that somr other places.:smile:

Count von Count

Reaction score
I have a crazy idea.
What do you think if we had a thread called Older members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself. So the new members can meet us like we do them in there thread.
I want to know what the senior members thought of this first.
People who count as a "older" member is any one who has 500 post to people who are a senior member.

Nick22

Reaction score
I have a crazy idea.
What do you think if we had a thread called Older members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself. So the new members can meet us like we do them in there thread.
I want to know what the senior members thought of this first.
People who count as a "older" member is any one who has 500 post to people who are a senior member.
i think it's a pretty cool idea. i still find myself seeing new posts from senior members that i've never even heard of before.

Count von Count

Reaction score
AllRight the Older Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself is now up so everyone head over there, and intoduce you'r self. :smile:

APRena

Reaction score
I just passed 100 posts! Yay? Yay. I feel so special. :big_grin:

(Nevermind that some people have over 20,000... it's a milestone!)