1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yep, my latest post in "What would you like to see on Sesame Street?" has brought the official post count up to four digits. Hard to believe I would get there without spamming, but then again I've stuck around for a few years: that's why we're called seniors, I guess.
Good for you :smile:!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Good indeed. It is nice to see that every aspect of the site is getting supported.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yep, my latest post in "What would you like to see on Sesame Street?" has brought the official post count up to four digits. Hard to believe I would get there without spamming, but then again I've stuck around for a few years: that's why we're called seniors, I guess.
Congrats to you on making Senior Membership ISN

Daniel

ISNorden

Reaction score
Awww, thanks, guys...{{{group hug!}}} :flirt: I've made a lot of good friends here...Oscarfan, Mokeystar, and Bill the Bubbleguy among them. Great to hear from you all!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! That's great and congratulations on your 1000th posts!:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I missed ISN's 1000th post? Congrats anyway, friend!