1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

grail

Reaction score
Wow...disappear for a few years, and slip back to the fourth page. I've missed this place.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mfrgh! grail? A post like this is enough to bring me back into this thread. Glad to have ya back. BTW: Do you still have that post about the PT hierarchy? Wonder how it'd apply to CMX. Say hi to everybody back there.

unclematt

Reaction score
This is a great thread and all but remember everyone it is about the quality of your posts not the quantity if your posts. But I do want to congradulate everyone on thier accomplishments.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
This is a great thread and all but remember everyone it is about the quality of your posts not the quantity if your posts.
I believe most of us know this, but thanks for pointing it out anyway.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
This is a great thread and all but remember everyone it is about the quality of your posts not the quantity if your posts. But I do want to congradulate everyone on thier accomplishments.
I know I had some quality posts. Just read the thread I started about college and how it doesn't help you like it did 20 years ago. Maybe a doom and gloom thread, but it made people think.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I know I had some quality posts. Just read the thread I started about college and how it doesn't help you like it did 20 years ago. Maybe a doom and gloom thread, but it made people think.
That it did.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, it's true, it's ALL about the quality and not the quantity cause there are some people who just post "Oh yeah" or "Yeah, ok" or stuff like that and I don't know if that's JUST to get their post dealies up, or if they just wanna contribute to something by saying that but you really don't contribute ANYTHING by saying "Yeah, cool". That helps NOTHING at all. Although, I've been guilty of doing stuff like that, so I really can't say anything along those lines.

Daniel

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, it's true, it's ALL about the quality and not the quantity cause there are some people who just post "Oh yeah" or "Yeah, ok" or stuff like that and I don't know if that's JUST to get their post dealies up, or if they just wanna contribute to something by saying that but you really don't contribute ANYTHING by saying "Yeah, cool". That helps NOTHING at all. Although, I've been guilty of doing stuff like that, so I really can't say anything along those lines.

Daniel
We've all been guilty of that at some point or another. But we must try to stop such behavior by constructing posts that are reasonably intelligent-sounding and that are relevant to the topic currently being discussed.