1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Are you feeling okay?
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yes...I do change my avatar, you know.

And if you're referring to the DH thing, I've always loved Doc Hogg. I relate to him so well. We both wear glasses, like pie, play chess, enjoy jokes and puns of the sort, and are both hogs.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Yeah but you change it like once in a blue moon. :p
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

True...that's mostly because (a) I have no ideas, (b) I'm picky about avatars, and (c) I don't want people to lose track of me too often.

However, I've always said that I'd love a character that I can just continually use different shots of him (such as Vincent with Robin or Sarge with Johnny), and I may have found that character, which might mean more avatar changes coming in the future.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

I've found two does that count? :p
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'd say so...I can always identify you by seeing a K&P avatar.

And now I'm inclined to get out my Bear DVD and go watch some Doc Hogg...it's been a while since I've watched the show.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I wanted to watch "The Muppets" yesterday since it was the 1 year anniversary of when it came out in theaters. But I got too busy with decorating and ended up going to bed early. And wow we've muffined this thread to beyond the point of help. :p
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Aw man...I completely forgot that it was the one year anniversary. It doesn't seem that long.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Someone made a thread about it. And I know it really doesn't. Time just goes into a big black hole apparently.
  10. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

See I never change my avatar...ever.....too much work
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Since we talked about my Doc Hogg avatar in this thread, I'll do a follow-up: I just took about 15 non-seasonal Doc Hogg screenshots for use as avatars, and I'm only breaking the ice. :p
  12. Pinkflower7783

What's left to break? Glass? :p
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

More like a million Bear episodes. :p

P.S. Up to 26 potential avatars (though a few are pretty much the same)
  14. Pinkflower7783

I have a headache now. ><
  15. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I used to not change my avatars a lot. It used to always be either of three Fozzie avatars, I change them a lot more often these days, and to a lot of different Muppets and depending on what the season is. :)
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

If I got 105 avatars of Johnny out of basically a total of 15 minutes of footage of him spanning the entire show...you can get more than that :p
  17. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

ROAD HOG! :mad:
    :p
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

As of now I'm up to 60, and I definitely will be grabbing some more, so by the time I'm done I'll have at least 500 min. :p

It's so true...and it makes me wonder if Doc Hogg's car has ever been shown in the series, though I can't recall it off hand.
  19. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I like to change my avatars to obscure and random characters. I don't have any plans to change my current avatar at the moment. :)
  20. Pinkflower7783

So what's everyones counts up to now?