My Muppets

vic

Reaction score
Hi Gang!

I wanted to post some shots of the muppets I am working on, all are undergoing some changes/upgrades to make them as close as possible to the real thing, some of you already saw Kermit in my previous thread but I will eventually update this thread with info on him also. I will start with a full group shot and as time goes by I will update this thread with close up shots examining each one with the upgrades and changes they have undergone and future plans. We hope you like them! :smile:

ps... bellow you will be able to see the unedited shot.

vic

Reaction score
GONZO:

This specific muppet started a standard Master Replica Muppet, he is undergoing some major changes specially with his wardrobe and face at the moment, he will eventually become a full body puppet. I will elaborate later what I have done so far but in the mean time here are a couple of shots:

Jumping Jack

Reaction score
Wow!!! it is like I am looking at a poster of the real thing, these are incredible!!!!!! Are you going to post more stuff? Great JOB :smile:

vic

Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate it I really like to get feedback to see what you guys think since you guys are the experts :smile: here is an other pic of Gonzo:

NextJim1225

Reaction score
Wow! These are pretty top notch! Have you ever considered making a Bunsen and Beaker or Ernie and Bert (two tips: you get the best results with Bunsen if you carve him from foam and flock him and with Ernie think football and Bert think bullet when patterning)?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Hi Gang!

I wanted to post some shots of the muppets I am working on, all are undergoing some changes/upgrades to make them as close as possible to the real thing, some of you already saw Kermit in my previous thread but I will eventually update this thread with info on him also. I will start with a full group shot and as time goes by I will update this thread with close up shots examining each one with the upgrades and changes they have undergone and future plans. We hope you like them! :smile:

ps... bellow you will be able to see the unedited shot.

Is that the Fisher-Price Animal? My mom gave me hers long ago! Wonderful puppet, especially the blinking eye mechanism. The Elmo looks wonderful too, alot like the original 80s Elmo. Also, lucky you for being able to snag a Muppets movie display! Nice collection. :smile:

vic

Reaction score
Is that the Fisher-Price Animal? My mom gave me hers long ago! Wonderful puppet, especially the blinking eye mechanism. The Elmo looks wonderful too, alot like the original 80s Elmo. Also, lucky you for being able to snag a Muppets movie display! Nice collection. :smile:
Thank you so much! And yes you have a very good eye that is exactly what that animal started like. I have conpletely restored him to new condition, filled his limbs with stuffing ( including the fingers :smile: installed arm rods and made him a full mane of hair with huge red and orange OSTRICH feathers, I will be posting a detailed transformation segment on him soon with before and after images. The movie display I bought on EBay :smile:

vic

Reaction score
Wow! These are pretty top notch! Have you ever considered making a Bunsen and Beaker or Ernie and Bert (two tips: you get the best results with Bunsen if you carve him from foam and flock him and with Ernie think football and Bert think bullet when patterning)?
Awesome thanks for the pointers!! And I appreciate the feedback :wink:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Is that Rizzo a modified puppet? He looks like the backpack released a while ago.