Dreams about Muppets...

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I had a nightmare last night: Gonzo became a bad guy and tried to catch me and next to him walked Alice Cooper...:concern:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I Had a Dream, that Jim Henson was doing a Remake of What appears to be Wheels, Crowns and Flutes, and Cookie Monster was there (Not the Original one with teeth but the Bule one we all know today) and a whole group of Monsters and Hippies were there, gathering around a big plate.

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I've had a few Fraggle Rock characters pop up in my dreams ever since I started rewatching the series on The Hub. I remember one involved finding Wembley in the clothes dryer. Junior Gorg was also in one, but I unfortunately don't remember much besides that.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I woke up this morning from a dream where I had to drive to an elderly couple of relatives of mine, deep in a wooded area. This had to refer to some of my Mississippi relatives, I guess. Anyway, you go into their house and everything looks normal.

But no one was there.

You enter one particular door -- and it opens up on the GORG'S GARDEN! My relatives were actually Gorgs! We visited for awhile. I offered to help them with some healthcare issues, but Pa got stubborn, saying he does just fine on the stuff that grows in the garden. My maternal grandfather showed up at this house, and the Gorg family returned to a human appearance because he knew nothing of Fraggles or Gorgs or anything.

It ended when I tried to help empty out a urinary catheter bag, but because it was Pa's, it was huge, and it sprayed everywhere. You're welcome for that image, LOL. :wink:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that the Joker (from Batman fame) had kidnapped several famous people from history (Batman, Andy Warhol, Woody Allen, George Washington, Jon Stewart, etc.) and was going to kill them on Christmas. My friend, young Harrison Ford, myself, and a whole team of Fraggles then beat up the Joker's cronies and saved the day. And then we all ate pancakes. :coy:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i had a dream that i had the unreleased palisades figures and that i could make muppets puppets :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
i had a dream a while ago that i had muppet replicas of almost every muppet. BUT my friends ruined all of them. yeah...of course

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where my dog Buster was a Muppet dog and was talking to me. There were two other Muppet dogs that came into my house. One sounded just like Dave Goelz doing his Gonzo voice and the other sounded just like Steve Whitmire doing his Wembley voice. They all ran outside, chasing after something I couldn't see. Then I woke up. :stick_out_tongue:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I Had a Dream where Jim and Frank Came to my house, I asked them if they ever watched Don Sahlin built puppets so I can be able to build them like that. LOL!