Dreams about Muppets...

Puckrox

Reaction score
Last night I dreamed my brother was making me feel inferior by asking me questions about science that I didn't know the answer to, to prove that being a science major is better than a theatre major (something he does in real life). Then, to prove that I was just as smart as him, I began to ask him questions like, "Who is the voice of Scooter" and "Who performs Sprocket?" And for some reason that made us even. Although, for some reason, he knew Kermit was played by "Steve WhitmOre", which I still got to count as wrong.

Also, later in my dream, I was crossing the street and young Frank Oz dressed as a policemen was there. I think I've watched Blues Brothers and Trading Places one too many time

Slackbot

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream about Traveling Matt being searched very thoroughly at an airport. The searchers did find contraband: chips containing music by Jean-Pierre Rampal.* Matt had no idea they were in his possession; someone had probably used him as a mule, although the location of the chips made that unlikely even for someone as oblivious as him.

The dream was narrated, of course, and he was continually looking at the camera, making appalled faces during the search.

* No, I have no idea either.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream about Traveling Matt being searched very thoroughly at an airport. The searchers did find contraband: chips containing music by Jean-Pierre Rampal.* Matt had no idea they were in his possession; someone had probably used him as a mule, although the location of the chips made that unlikely even for someone as oblivious as him.

The dream was narrated, of course, and he was continually looking at the camera, making appalled faces during the search.

* No, I have no idea either.

Haha, your dream made me giggle. I wish Traveling Matt would appear in my dreams and narrate it as though it were a postcard. :coy:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was a muppet and I was playing in the EM!
Wow, wish it was true *sighes*
That's better than my sick amator-band!
WAAAAAAAH I WANT TO GO BACK IN THAT DREAM AGAIN!
Okay, I'm obsessed.

MerryCakes

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was a muppet and I was playing in the EM!
Wow, wish it was true *sighes*
That's better than my sick amator-band!
WAAAAAAAH I WANT TO GO BACK IN THAT DREAM AGAIN!
Okay, I'm obsessed.
Hey! I am in band too! What do you play, saxophone? I play the trumpet.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I dreamt last night that I was trying to find out about the new Muppet movie, and ended up breaking into Walter's apartment, only to realize that now I was part of the movie. Walter even showed me his MC account and said he liked talking to me. :stick_out_tongue:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I don't, per say, remember what my dream was about. All I know is the first thing I thought when my alarm went off this morning was, "Thank God Telly's coming over for lunch today." And yes. I meant Telly from Sesame Street. I wish I could remember what the heck I was dreaming about.

Tosh

Reaction score
Two nights ago, just before my alarm went off, I dreamed that I was interviewing Jerry Nelson. I asked him what it was like to work with Jim Henson. He said, "Working with Jim was always exciting. Each day we would make new discoveries, but we would also hope for some problems to arise, because those problems would lead us to new technological opportunities."

It was such a real dream, it was like he was talking right in my room. I had to laugh, because my life has been pretty stressful lately, and maybe this was my mind's way of telling me to turn my problems into opportunities! :smile:

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I'm sure you made the poor, "My-uncle-owns-the-theatre-but-I'm-wearing-a-lampshade-on-my-head" Muppet very happy.:wink:

:smile: Glad to hear it! :big_grin:

I dreampt I was listening in to the room in which they were filming the new SS christmas special. they had no idea I was there; I saw Susan and writers and producers and everything! Some discussed the name of the special. They were considering calling it something else. I was thinking, Oh, cool! I have to upload all this to Muppet Wiki! They probably don't have this new information! They found me, and I came inside and talked with some others. Then I heard a voice, which sounded a lot like Randy's, and it was Dave Goelz! I ran over there, hugged him, and couldn't stop shouting, "Oh my gorge!" His kids were there, all little, I talked to them a bit--it was So amazing!