Dreams about Muppets...

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
I had a weird dream last night (that was probably the result of watching too much Fraggle Rock) :coy: :

I was a Fraggle and Junior gorg was chasing me though the garden i'm not sure if i was one of the Fraggle five or not at one point i looked saw that i had orange skin so Gobo maybe but i'm a girl so i don't rully know. :smirk:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that Waldorf had stepped out of the theater box and that Miss Piggy was with Statler. In fact, they had their arms around each other and were kissing!

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I just had another Muppet dream. In it, Beauregard was mopping a floor, and I needed to walk across it and go through a door to get outside. I told him that I needed to go outside for just a minute and get something, and could he please leave a path for me? So he left a long stretch of dry floor that I could walk across to the door. But when I opened the door to go in, he'd mopped the rest of the floor, so I couldn't get back across. Silly old Beau!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
"The other day" I dreamed that the Fraggles came to me and protested that the Rock was in danger of flooding. However, rather than the cause be related to one of my fic universes, it turned out Westboro Baptist Church was involved in some shoddy plumbing and soon an entire city was at risk of being swallowed in waves.

Fraggline

Reaction score
No offense to anybody who's had this kind of dream, but my friend and I sort of have this superstition: If you dream that you're a part of a television show and you can interact with its characters, you've watched too much of it and should therefore never watch another second.
:eek:
(Well, we never follow this idea, anyway!:smile:)

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
The only Muppet dream I ever remember having is this:

At my church, for some reason Steve Whitmire was there--with his Kermit puppet (Steve Whitmire is SO AWESOME!:coy:)! Even though I'm such a big fan of Steve, I was really excited about Kermit--a Muppet--being there. I was SOO nervous about going to talk to Kermit; I so badly wanted to ask him to be my friend. And he said yes--and I was so happy! Weird, but it seems like it came right out of Sesame Street. When I woke up, I was glad I finally dreampt about a Muppet!

How come I never have dreams about Muppets? :frown: I only dream about Cracker Jacks and red Buicks.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I once had a dream where I was Lips' girlfriend, and we had a sleepover...very awkward XP <3
I pretended to be Scooter's girlfriend once. But we broke up.

I'm just glad I didn't marry Buzz Lightyear after all...:stick_out_tongue: