Ask Ken at Palisades

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
What'd I do to you?

Geez... I kid(ded)... I kid(ded)... no hard feelings. c'est une blague... we have smileys... they're pretty cool: :smile: :frown: :embarrassed: :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :cool:, etc. I like using them.

-SPEEGS

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
which reminds me...is there ANY chance of a "Pizza Twins" 2-pack? Fozzie'd be almost a non-issue, you could take the Vacation Fozzie and give him a new piece for the shirt, and a new hat. Kermit would be a little more difficult, but when you pack them together and charge for 2, it should level out the price. so...any prayer?

You might have to keep praying...

Not saying it couldn't happen, but here's my take on it. The only way we will get to stuff like that is when Series 2 and 3 come out and if they do real well...if the line starts building a consistent audience we can start doing all kinds of wacky stuff cause we'll know the end buyer will support it.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Not saying it couldn't happen, but here's my take on it. The only way we will get to stuff like that is when Series 2 and 3 come out and if they do real well...if the line starts building a consistent audience we can start doing all kinds of wacky stuff cause we'll know the end buyer will support it.
so in other words...buy toys. LOTS of toys. lots of MUPPET toys. i think that can be arranged. i brought IS Fozzie in to work today, and i think i've converted at least half of the geeks...the other half were too busy playing with the Starscream i also brought in to care...but i'll get them yet...just wait till the Stage ends up on my desk, with Animal, Teeth, and Floyd all in their place...i'll convert them all!

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
As for extra accessories, it would probably be pretty cool just to have replacements for things. For example, say you just bought your new Floyd and your dog or something comes crashing through the house, snapping the straps and cords and things? Or Beakee's helmet goes kaput?

Also, maybe some different helmets/capes for Gonzo?

Looking ahead... it looks like some stuff for Scooter may get lost pretty easily (like the soda cup), some extra fish for Lew, and if you're doing that... I think there have been some requests for Chef... :smile:

Thanks for listening to me babble. I'm just trying to come up with suggestions, so if the above sounds like moose caca, well, it probably is. :smile:

-SPEEGS

grail

Reaction score
i would like to report that Palisades new message board is moving along swimmingly, and everyone should go check it out...we just hijacked a Muppet thread and are now performing Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

muffin right along...

heh, okay, anyway. would definately love to see replacements available like speegs said. but i guess a lot of what i would like to see in the future is going to depend on what we're already gonna get. is there any official word yet as to what the bus is gonna come with? because it could easily give us all of the band stuff we've been asking for...as well as some alternate instruments. like maybe a tenor sax for Zoot, or a triangle for Animal. stuff that wouldn't necessarily warrant being made for a repaint, but would still be nice to have...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
we just hijacked a Muppet thread and are now performing Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
We're not performing it in the right order, but that's beside the point.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Doubt the bus will have that much stuff. Not if you want it to be a really cool bus. Otherwise we'd have to really simplify it to start loading it down with instruments and equipment.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken

Hi Ken, i have a few questions on the Sam the Eagle "Mr. Arrow" fig.

I think he looks fantasic and looks like a full body muppet of him standing,only what is his size? will he be taller then say Miss Piggy?

I also think his legs seem a little short, i don't know if this was an issue already or that he may not be stable if his legs were longer, like how Kermit kinda is. Sam the Eagle and/or Mr. Arrow do not slouch, but his legs do seem short for him.

Thanks!

Zack,

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
He is the tallest Muppet to date as far as figure sculpts.

Don't know why he seems short in the legs (others have mentioned that to me...), all I can tell you is we followed the specs given to us by Henson, which included full body imagery, and they match up. Perhaps it seems shortened by the short pants? I dunno...but as far as I know the proportions follow the guidelines.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Doubt the bus will have that much stuff. Not if you want it to be a really cool bus. Otherwise we'd have to really simplify it to start loading it down with instruments and equipment.
No, no, no... If it comes to that, I'd rather have the cool bus.

Besides you've already got us making wish-lists of bonus packs of just accsesories so here's an idea:

You're going to do a "Super" playset of the main Muppet Show stage, right? (Which I still would love to have with working LED stage lights, BTW) And listers have commented on how cool it would be to also have a "Back Stage" playset eventually, so I was thinking how cool would it be if the "Back Stage" play set locked together with the "Super" stage to make a giant-mondo-holy moley playset? You know make it with bases that snap together so the back stage is off to stage right like on the show. Then (here's where the accesories come in) a "Prop Closet/Room" that can get added on to the back stage that comes with a laundry-list of extra Muppet goodies.
Since I'm going way out on a limb here anyway here's the stuff that comes to mind immedeatly:
Kermit's - Clipboard, Headphone/Mic, Banjo
Band Stuff - Mics/Stands, Tambourine, Acoustic Guitar, A keyboard amp(Ohh maybe even a Leslie! , H*ll, how about a couple of efffects pedals for Janice and Floyd while we're at it?
More food for the kitchen, and the basketball hoop of course
More torture device... er, I mean, experiments for Muppet labs

I could go on but this is already turning into an Epistle...
J~

PS: Ken, We could always start a new thread to strike fear of the future into the younger guys on the board:
"Remember the first time you sun-burned the top of your head?"