New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

coryrau

Reaction score
Hi, all...From Abby Cadabby's Dad

I just joined because Ed Christie's (Abby Cadabby's creator) wife told my wife that Abby Cadabby was inspired by my daughter, Alice, who he saw at a local little kid hangout by my house. She was running around with a wand casting spells on everyone and he thought it would be a good basis for a character.

My whole family is excited about Abby Cadabby's debut!

Regards,
Cory Rau

twidddlebug

Reaction score
Snoffsan said:
Hi twiddlebug. It would be fun to see some of you pvc-collection. I myself just have a few fraggles, but I think its fun with pvc:s. Du you have all the fraggles? I have lookes some time after sprocket but havent found him yet, but I have the others. Oh and I havent looked aefter the gorgs. But Im thinking of getting them as well.

It wasnt my meening of starting collecting anything but its easy to get stuck. :smirk:
I hope this works, I need to take new pics, this is from almost 2 years ago and i have added many items (and expanded, that case is just sesame street now)

http://img8.picsplace.to/img.php?file=img8/10/sesame_pvc_case2.jpghttp://img8.picsplace.to/img8/10/thumbs/sesame_pvc_case2.jpg

coryrau

Reaction score
coryrau said:
I just joined because Ed Christie's (Abby Cadabby's creator) wife told my wife that Abby Cadabby was inspired by my daughter, Alice, who he saw at a local little kid hangout by my house. She was running around with a wand casting spells on everyone and he thought it would be a good basis for a character.

My whole family is excited about Abby Cadabby's debut!

Regards,
Cory Rau

My apologies...it wasn't Ed Christie's wife as my wife tells me. It was Dr. Lewis Bernstein's, executive producer. Anyway, just wanted to set that straight.

Regards,
Cory

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is Kevin Collar.

I have been a fan of the Muppets since I was able to speak and watch TV. I have grown up with them and my children will also grow up with the Muppets thru Sesame Street.

I have alot of favorite Muppet memories...too many to list here...my muppet love was boosted quite a bit by one thing...I am a Television and New Media college student wayyyy up here in Ontario, Canada and one of my teachers worked on several Muppet related things.

He worked on "Follow That Bird" and "Fraggle Rock" which is sooo cool.

talk to ya round...

Aquilla

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I've been browsing the forums for months now. I can't remember how I first found the site, but I'm awfully glad I did.

It's been almost 25 years since I was born, but I did my best to stop maturing at around 9 or 10. :smile: Muppet Babies was the reason I got out of bed on Saturdays, and The Muppet Show is still the only thing I watch with regularity, even if it is just my Season 1 DVDs I got for Christmas.

I've been enjoying the Live365 Radio Station since Christmas, and have gotten a couple other people here @ work hooked on it too, I think. The reason I finally registered is because, while searching for an image of Pepe in his tutu from "Muppets from Space" to use in another forum as my avatar, I came across a site that had several backstage images from filming, and linked me back here to explain who Kristina Donnelly was, and what her part was in the ongoing Muppet Story. It reminded me of the beauty and joy that is in life everyday, and how the Muppets have been such a part of expressing that for so many decades now.

It's rather fitting that I register today, too, as I just had a rather Henson-filled weekend. Thursday I saw Mirrormask for the first time, Friday night I bought that and Muppet Treasure Island (completing my collection of muppet theatrical releases), watched "Muppet Treasure Island" with my fiancee (her first time), Saturday night watched "Muppet Wizard of Oz" with my fiancee (her first time), and then watched "Muppets from Space" again Sunday afternoon. It's nice to know there are other fans of the "franchise" out there.

christinefood

Reaction score
hey yall
i'm christine . ..and i like the environment here
i love reading about muppets

-christine :smile:

beakerbunsen

Reaction score
hi my name is Ben from Mineapolis . I got into the muppets through Freind and i liked them when i was a kid. Recently my cat and dog got me the muppet show season 1 for my birthday. now i enjoy all things muppet