You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

APRena

Reaction score
If you have your Google language set to "Bork bork bork!" :hungry:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
aww- that's such a great sweet song! I love how Kermit introduced John Denver as one of the good guys of contemporary music- I love his two specials he did with the Muppets- especially the Christmas one. Such great songs!:smile:

If you hear the word cooperation and can't help but break into this song.
(I think this one may be especially true for children of the '80s:wink:)

Quesal

Reaction score
If u sing songs like "Just Can't Be The Me I Wanna Be"
from Fraggle Rock when you're in a cranky mood.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If radishes became your favorite vegetable because of Fraggle Rock.:smirk::excited::coy:

unclematt

Reaction score
If it is 2:30 in the morning an you are on Muppet Cetral listening to The Muppet Cast.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
aww- that's such a great sweet song! I love how Kermit introduced John Denver as one of the good guys of contemporary music- I love his two specials he did with the Muppets
Yeah, Rocky Mountain Holiday is probably my favorite Muppet special. (Either that or MFC) I was actually humming that song when we had to do a club project involving gardening. :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
It is ow 4:30 in the afternoon and I am still on Muppet Central listening to The Muppet Cast.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You absolutely hate sci-fi, but you managed to sit through MFS just because it has the Muppets in it. :concern: (I probably won't be watching that movie too many more times, though :stick_out_tongue:)