Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVader

Reaction score
Can Any One Tell Me

Can some one tell me anything that Fun 4 All has made anything i never heard of them till now at least i can say i heard of Palisades.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
LadyVader said:
Can some one tell me anything that Fun 4 All has made anything i never heard of them till now at least i can say i heard of Palisades.
IIRC, they are the ones behind the "South Park" plush dolls.

:cool:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fun-4-All also made the Muppet push-up puppets that were released last year. They included: Kermit, Beaker, Animal and Pepe.

WiGgY

Reaction score
And they were a total rip off of the Palisades figures.

LadyVader

Reaction score
That's it! thats all they have made! You mean to tell me they never done real action figures before. well that tell me a lot. :grouchy:

LadyVader

Reaction score
!!!!!!!A Muppet News Flash!!!!!!!

I just got this off this other Muppet forum I hope it not true:

"Got this from an industry site:

NEW YORK — Citing unspecified "developments that negatively impacted the company," toy manufacturer Fun-4-All Corp. has filed a voluntary petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Chapter 11 reorganization protection.
"This was a difficult decision and a wide range of alternatives were explored before making this choice," said Scott Bachrach, Fun-4-All CEO, in a letter sent to its retail partners and to Playthings this morning. "However, the company determined that reorganization under Chapter 11 was the correct course of action for the long-term future of Fun-4-All Corp."

Today the court approved an interim cash collateral order with the consent of the toymaker's lenders. While operating under Chapter 11, Fun-4-All expects to achieve "an orderly and timely restructuring of our debt and allow for the current payment of bills."

"With this assistance in hand, we have the full intention of continuing to move ahead expeditiously," Bachrach asserted.

Fun-4-All has been best known for arts & crafts products and novelties bearing licenses from the likes of The Wiggles, Crayola, Garfield, Cabbage Patch Kids, Sesame Street and Astro Boy.

Cripes! - Maybe Palisades could get Sesame - Waddya Think?"

Well thats not a good sine So much for Bert :frown: Ernie :stick_out_tongue: and Oscar the Grouch :grouchy:. So much for sunny days chaseing the clouds away.

LadyVader

Reaction score
Dreams Can Come True

Here We go kiddes another roller coaster ride throue Sesame Street Action Figure Land. Will Fun-4-All keep them or loose them could Palisades make there move and grab it. it all hangs in the blance. stay tuned to next week when we will hear Big Bird say "Palisades wwwwhhhhoooooPpppppEEEEEE!"

pierat

Reaction score
Sesame delays

That's a shame!, I wondered why Fun 4 All would never reply to e-mails and couldn't get anything accomplished including their website. Hopefully someone else (Besides palisades) will pick it up. :grouchy:

Don't get me wrong I like palisades but they wory too much about accessories instead of making the figures more affordable so they could sell to bigger market of buyers including non-die hard fans so more stores would carry their product. and I really don't like paying 10.00 a figure it would be nice if they were closer to 6 or 7 dollars. And Palisades doesn't make the figures very durable for kids lots of fragile pieces like bunsen's glasses, etc.

I'm a fan but it would be nice if my kids could share in the fun too!

However picks it up I hope they build a Sesame Playset including the 123 building and hoopers store. (including twiddle bugs) :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Palisades is not a kids toy company. They are a collectors company. They put a lot of care and detial into their product. They put accessories in there because if they didn't they would have just as many people saying thepackages look too empty. And the price has to do with volume. As the volume decreases, the price in creases. It isn't their fault the market can't handle larger volumes and thus lower prices. And I think we would all like lower prices, but look at what they are doing! igh detail and now every figure has a pack in. In some cases a figure has 2 or more. And in other cases the regular priced item has 2 figures in side. And aside from some early series breakage issues, the figures are fairly durable.

If Palisades did get the Sesame license I doubt the price would be as high as the muppet line. More retailers would be willing to pick the line up and thus volume would increase. The accessories probably wouldn't be as small as some of the muppe ones, but look at the rubber ducky that is suppose to come with Ernie. Pretty small. Palisades can only improve on this line.

Status
Not open for further replies.