Muppet Smilies

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi guys...I'm not one to commission smilies, as I never really want to sound demanding or anything, but can anyone make a Doc Hogg smilie?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
WARNING: The following smilie is so pathetic that it may make you want to cry. Muppetboy09 is not held responsible for any injuries or deaths caused by this smilie. You have been warned.

Hubert

Reaction score
Whaddaya mean? I love that little Doc Hogg smilie, it's so nicely detailed and great. Thanks for taking the time to make one!

Hubert

Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but before I forget, I had a dream last night about Muppet smilies. Up on the top banner which displays important news when on the forum, there was one tab that read something like "we have now closed our smilie conversation and locked in the custom smilies." I went to look, and I found that in the smilie box, every single custom smilie you guys had made were turned into official smilies in the box.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but before I forget, I had a dream last night about Muppet smilies. Up on the top banner which displays important news when on the forum, there was one tab that read something like "we have now closed our smilie conversation and locked in the custom smilies." I went to look, and I found that in the smilie box, every single custom smilie you guys had made were turned into official smilies in the box.
I missed the dream part. I thought that had really happened for a second!