The World's Dumbest Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After watching "World's Dumbest Performers 10", I'm assuming the Jaime Andrews hasn't ever seen any of the Austin Powers movies if she thinks the mattress salesman dressed as Dr. Evil in his crummy commercial is, "A man with his pinky in his mouth dressed like a p3n!$"?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Way to go me, I pretty much have killed this thread.

But anyway, I think I've figured out just about all of the quirks of most of the cast members: Danny likes to break stuff with his head, Frank likes to bash other countries, Gary likes to act all philosophiscal, Mike (Trainor) likes to eat food and fawn over cute lil' animals (I see he's also a producer on the show now), Brad likes to take his clothes off all the time, and everybody likes to pick on Leif and Tonya.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm... well, one of the newest episodes seems a little... unnecessary... "World's Dumbest... Dummies"? Really? I mean, if they did like a Best Of compilation episode or something, that would make more sense.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep. I have officially killed this thread. -_-

Anyshoe, haha, Leif Garrett's makin' fun of Brad Pitt:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wait...what commercial is this? O_0

I've pretty much stopped watching tv so I have no idea what this is making fun of...other than some ad for cologne...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That perfume brand Chanel, who usually uses really pretty famous actresses like Nicole Kidman in their commercials, recently brought in Brad Pitt to do a commercial for them... and it's a really bizarre commercial too, as he just stands there, and he talks somewhat incoherently, and seemingly without a script... and that's the whole bit. And yes, it too is in black-and-white, and the weird moving lighting and everything...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So it's for women's perfume and not... O_0

*brain go boom*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, there's something I don't quite understand with these volumes...

You've got like "World's Dumbest Criminals", then you've got "World's Dumbest Outlaws". What's the difference?

Similarly: there's "World's Dumbest Thrillseekers", then there's "World's Dumbest Daredevils". Again, what's the difference?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I've killed my own thread here, but I do have to ask... is it just me, or does it seem like Chelsea Peretti is always stoned?