Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

Hubert

Reaction score
Since no one else seems to have made a Thanksgiving day thread, I might as well.

So, to create some conversation here, what are your plans for Thanksgiving? And most importantly, what are you thankful for?

Hubert

Reaction score
As for my Thanksgiving plans, I usually have a long day on Thanksgiving. Both sides of my family are really large, so for lunch I usually am at my mother's side of the family, and then for dinner I go to my father's side of the family. And of course the parade before all that, as always.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I don't really do much on Thanksgiving, actually. My family and I just have our thanksgiving dinner (And it's gonna be a LEGIT dinner this year; not Thanksgiving dinner at 12 PM) and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. And then my dad and sisters go out shopping for Black Friday. (Last year, they bought me a new TV for my room.)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!!! :hungry: As for me I will be helping feed the homeless this morning with my family from 11:00-1:00. Which this is my first time doing this but I am very excited I get to help people in need and also spend some time with family before our own big Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's house this afternoon.

I am hoping to get a somewhat nap in though before heading out to celebrate Thanksgiving. X_X After dinner me and my family usually play games with the football game blaring in the background. So if anyone hears loud noises or screams coming from Maryland that's probably my family. :stick_out_tongue:

As for what I am thankful for. Wow so many things but I guess I'll start with the basic ones. I am thankful I have a roof over my head, I can buy groceries to put food on the table, and even have some money left over to buy nice things, and I am also thankful I can pay my bills. I am thankful for my friends and family. And I am very thankful for MC because despite the recent events that happened here I realize this is a truly a special place because only here are people able to work out their differences and come to understanding each other better. I am thankful to you guys because I truly have made some great friends here and once again I wish I could name you all indiviually but you know who you are. That's the magic of Jim Henson nee? :jim: And with that I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes I am very excited about doing it this year. Plus my parents, my aunt and my cousins are helping as well. So it's a great way to spend some early family time together before getting together this afternoon.

And I might go and buy some ear plugs myself. I usually leave there with a sore throat as well. So maybe buy some cough drops as well. :stick_out_tongue: